20 Vaccination “Trivia” Facts
- In 1868, 1873, and 1881 smallpox vaccinations in the USA led to an alarming spread of leprosy as reported to the Board of Health.
- In 1883 A Vaccine Disaster Record was published that documented over 400 deaths from vaccination.
- In 1900 the Rockefeller and JP Morgan syndicate purchased Encyclopedia Britannica and had all derogatory information and references about vaccinations removed from it.
- In 1917 during World War I, U.S. soldiers vaccinated before shipping over to Europe were dropping dead from a strange syndrome that seemed to be attacking only young people.
- In 1928 [August 27] the League of Nations [forerunner to the United Nations] published a report on encephalitis (brain inflammation) that stated, “The post-vaccinal encephalitis with which we are dealing has become a problem of itself… a new, or at least previously unsuspected or unrecognized risk attaches to vaccination…“
- U.S. Secretary of War, Henry L Simpson, issued a report in 1942 that said, “Recent Army experience with yellow fever vaccine resulted in 28,505 cases of hepatitis with 62 deaths.”
- The Willowbrook School vaccine experiment lasted from the 1950s until 1972 during which time mentally disabled children were deliberately infected with hepatitis in an effort to find a vaccine.
- In 1957 The New York Times reported that close to 50 percent of polio cases that occurred in children between 5 and
14 years of age, occurred in children vaccinated against polio.
- In 1972 before a Senate subcommittee hearing, polio vaccine inventor Jonas Salk testified that nearly all polio outbreaks since 1961 resulted from or were caused by the oral polio vaccine.
- The Lancet reported in 1976 that vaccines do not adequately protect against whooping cough and close to one-third of notified cases were fully vaccinated.
- The Lancet reported in 1977 that there is no protection demonstrated from whooping cough vaccine in infants.
- Science reported in 1977 that as many as 26 percent of children receiving the rubella vaccination develop arthritis.
- In 1984 the Archives of Disease in Childhood, Vol.59, No.2, pp.162-65 reported, “Since the decline of pertussis immunisation, [sic] hospital admission and death rates from whooping cough have fallen unexpectedly… The severity of attacks and the complication rates in children admitted to hospital were virtually unchanged.”
- 1986 U.S. Vaccine Injury Compensation Act passed by Congress.
- 1988 U.S. Vaccine Injury Compensation Program funded.
- The Lancet reported in 1994 that asthma is five times more common in vaccinated children than in non-vaccinated children.
- The Merck Manual in 1996 publishes that “Autoimmune diseases may be initiated by the encephalitis that can follow rabies vaccination in which an autoimmune cross-reaction probably is initiated by animal brain tissue in the vaccine”.
- The Lancet publishes in 1999 that there were 15,229 cases of diphtheria in Russia, and that most children were fully vaccinated.
- According to the NIH, a Japanese study in 2002, “Development of Vaccination Policy in Japan,” documents the number of Japanese children developing autism rose and fell in direct proportion to the number of children vaccinated each year.
- In 2006 polio was reported on the rise in Nigeria despite an almost universal rate of vaccination in that country.
Who can add more to this list? If you can, please do so in the comment section.