When I discovered vaccine makers were putting spermicidal chemicals and neurotoxic mercury in the H1N1 vaccine several years ago back during the 2009 ‘pandemic’, I had one nagging question: “Are children tested to see if vaccines cause neurological injury and how is that done?” If you want the answer, read on.
It turned out there weren’t any tests on children.
I know that for certain because I had a face-to-face interview with the doctor performing the vaccine trial. He was quite evasive when answering questions specific to vaccine safety. Why? Because…
Vaccines DO Cause Neurological Injury
Please remember this point: vaccines cause neurological injury. For example, in one case report, a child experienced cranial nerve palsy after the MMR vaccine. The investigators stated, “MMR viruses are neurotropic [a virus that infects nerve cells]. Therefore, although the vaccine is obtained by live attenuated viruses, vaccination may produce neurological disorders.” http://www.ijponline.net/content/36/1/59
What about the 4,000 injuries caused by the swine flu vaccines in 1976? The cost of those injuries, according to some reports, amounted to over 3.5 BILLION U.S. dollars. http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x9mh9f
Can you understand now why many vaccine injuries are swept under the carpet? It’s expensive to admit a mistake! Shortly in this article I will reveal the “Gold Standard” for testing neurological diseases caused by live virus vaccines.
Ignoring Death and Harm Caused By Vaccines
What you will discover below is that tests are performed by injecting live viral vaccines into monkeys to determine if they those vaccines cause neurological disease. If a monkey dies within 48 hours of injection, the death is attributed to a “non-specific cause” and can be replaced (see below). What? Hold the phone.
It seems rather incredulous to believe that research scientists ignore death—even in a research study animal—after an animal is injected with a biological agent. But that is exactly the gold standard for testing live virus vaccines.
What is the source for that information? None other than a standard for pharmaceutical drugs, the European Pharmacopeia, 5th Edition.
Under the title of Methods of Analysis, 2.6.18 – Test for neurovirulence of live virus vaccines, you will find the following information:
- “For each monkey, inject not more than 0.5 ml of the material to be examined into the thalamic region of each [brain] hemisphere, unless otherwise prescribed”
- “The total amount of virus inoculated in each monkey must be not less than the amount contained in the recommended single human dose of the vaccine.”
- “Observe the inoculated monkeys for 17 to 21 days for symptoms of paralysis and other evidence of neurological involvement; observe the control monkeys for the same period plus 10 days.”
- “Animals that die within 48 h[ours] of injection are considered to have died from non-specific causes and may be replaced. The test is not valid if: more than 20 per cent of the inoculated monkeys die from nonspecific causes;”
- “Serum samples taken from the control monkeys at the time of inoculation of the test animals and 10 days after the latter are killed show evidence of infection by wild virus of the type to be tested or by measles virus.”
- “At the end of the observation period, carry out autopsy and histopathological examinations of appropriate areas of the brain for evidence of central nervous system involvement.”
- “The material complies with the test if there is no unexpected clinical or histopathological evidence of involvement of the central nervous system attributable to the inoculated virus.” [Emphasis added]
Source: Methods of Analysis
2.6.18 – Test for neurovirulence of live virus vaccines
EUROPEAN PHARMACOPOEIA 5th Edition
2.6.18. TEST FOR NEUROVIRULENCE OF LIVE VIRUS VACCINES
How does this sit with you? Here’s the shocking reality…
Your Children In Essence Are Being Experimented On
As a parent, you could simply walk away at this point and ignore this information. But shouldn’t parents, MDs, nurses, health agencies, school districts, and the media be asking some questions?
For example, the second bullet states, “the total amount of virus inoculated in each monkey must be not less than the amount contained in the recommended single human dose of the vaccine.”
Let’s pause right here for just a moment.
Usually vaccines are not administered as a single valent vaccine, but in multiple combination doses, e.g., 3 infectious diseases in one vaccine, i.e., the MMR or DTaP.
When vaccines are tested, they are tested individually, never in combination, as is the common vaccinating practice recommended by pharmaceutical companies. In reality, infants are given much more than single doses of live viral vaccines. They are known as trivalent vaccines. Then trivalent vaccines can be combined with others.
- Three doses of live viruses in the Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine
- One dose of Hepatitis B vaccine
- One dose of Rotavirus vaccine
- One dose of Chickenpox vaccine
- One dose of Influenza vaccine
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) often recommends that children receive several live virus vaccines at the same time. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/recs/schedules/downloads/child/0-6yrs-schedule-pr.pdf
How many pediatricians or health professionals are willing to give blood tests or do a full neurological examination before and after vaccination? The simple truth is they don’t. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ1Tqx1YpYY
Just imagine the implications of simply testing children prior to vaccinating. That would be a screening process that would look for mitochondrial proclivities that could be impacted by vaccines, something the Hannah Poling vaccine-damage case that was settled by the vaccine court points to. Hannah’s unfortunate vaccine damage could be a learning curve for the medical profession about injecting children with multiple vaccines at one time/visit. Perhaps, like with the monkeys, they want to disregard that information.
Consistently MDs and the media tell parents that vaccines are harmless. Furthermore, the spin is that the chance for an adverse reaction is slim to none. How do doctors really know when ‘dead monkeys aren’t allowed to talk’? It’s pretty clear from research that vaccines cause neurological injury.
Some mistakes of believing the medical profession in my experience have taught me to start asking hard questions. I’m the parent of a vaccine-damaged child. Parents need to know this hidden and suppressed information BEFORE they permit anyone to vaccinate their child. Let me ask you, “From what you read, is this ‘safe’ science”?
Please pass this along to a friend and start waking people up!
Methods of Analysis 2.6.18 – Test for neurovirulence of live virus vaccines. EUROPEAN PHARMACOPOEIA, 5th Edition.
Photo Credit: Night Owl