Doctors Change Names of Diseases When Vaccines Do Not Work

When vaccines do not work, the creative way to cover it up is to change the name of the disease.

Doctors around the world are being faced with children catching the diseases they have been vaccinated against. Rather than diagnosing these children correctly, professionals have discovered that the doctors are giving the diseases new names. This suggests a cover up is going on and the vaccinations we are all being told are safe and effective are in fact completely useless.

Vaccinations are now being given to children to keep them safe from every disease known to man. There appears to be a vaccination for everything from polio to a broken finger nail. However, many professionals now believe that the vaccinations are actually causing the diseases they are supposed to prevent.

It appears that they could be right because news has just been released that 47,500 children became paralyzed after polio vaccinations in India in 2011. According to Dr Jacob a member of the national technical advisory group on immunization and of the working group on the food and drug regulation in 2011 after receiving the polio vaccination, an additional 47,500 children were newly paralyzed, over and above the standard rate of 2 children per 100,000 non-polio AFP (acute flaccid paralysis) cases. (1)

Dr Viera Scheibner is a professional who would not be at all surprised at the above figures. She has firmly believed for many years that contrary to the belief that vaccinations prevent children from becoming ill, they are causing children to catch the diseases that they are being vaccinated against. She best explains this in her extremely well written letter published recently in the British Medical Journal (BMJ). (2) Her letter on the subject of polio vaccinations contains outstanding research and opens a gigantic can of worms that will be difficult for the pharmaceutical industries to ignore. In answer to an article titled ‘Polio eradication: a complex end game – Polio Eradication by Vaccination,’ she wrote:

Polio eradication by vaccination?

Let me quote some original seminal medical research.

Anderson et al. (1951) in his article “Poliomyelitis occurring after antigen injections” (Pediatrics; 7(6): 741-759) wrote “During the last year several investigators have reported the occurrence of poliomyelitis after  a few weeks after injection of some antigen. Martin in England noted 25 cases in which paralysis of a single limb occurred within 28 days of injection of antigen into that limb, and two cases following penicillin injections.”

She continued:

“Geffen, studying the 1949 poliomyelitis cases in London, observed 30 patients who had received an antigen within four weeks, noting also that the paralysis involved especially the extremity into which the injection had been given.

Dr Scheibner provided many examples of researched evidence proving that vaccinations have been causing cases of paralysis and polio for many years.

She could be right because concerns were being raised even during the polio vaccines early days.

In 1954, during testing, Dr Bernice Eddy (3) became very concerned after vaccinating 18 monkeys with the inactivated polio vaccine. She discovered that the vaccine was causing the monkeys to become paralyzed. She wrote:

We had eighteen monkeys. We inoculated these eighteen monkeys with each vaccine that came in. And we started getting paralyzed monkeys.”

//
//

Alarmed, she immediately informed her superiors sending photos of the monkeys. Instead of the thanks she had expected, and the immediate halt of the vaccine programme, a surprising thing happened. William Sebrell, the director of the NIH, stopped by the animal house where they were working, not to thank her for blowing the whistle but to ask if she and her co-workers wanted their children immunized with the vaccine, as it was in short supply.  Needless to say neither she nor her researchers thought the vaccine was worth the risk.

Shortly after Eddy’s discovery, a study written by Peterson et al appeared in the JAMA magazine. (4) Peterson also spoke about vaccination induced poliomyelitis, this time in Idaho during the trial of the Salk (injectable) vaccine. This study was included as part of Dr Scheibner’s research in her letter in the BMJ.

To Hide The Vaccines Inadequacies Polio Develops A New Name

Many professionals believe that in order to keep up the pretence that diseases have been eradicated they are simply being renamed to cover up the fact that the vaccines are failing. According to the site whaleto.com (5) Greg Beatie wrote:

Health officials convinced the Chinese to rename the bulk of their polio cases Guillaine Barre Syndrome (GBS). A study found that the new disorder (Chinese Paralytic Syndrome) and the GBS was really polio. After mass vaccination in 1971, reports of polio went down but GBS increased about 10 fold…….In the WHO polio vaccine eradication in the Americas, there were 930 cases of paralytic disease—all called polio. Five years later, at the end of the campaign, roughly 2000 cases of paralytic disease occurred—but only 6 of them were called polio. The rate of paralytic disease doubled, but the disease definition changed so drastically that hardly any of it was called polio any more.”

It appears that the Chinese may not have been the only country to adopt this philosophy.  Anla et al reported children being diagnosed with GBS immediately after polio vaccinations in Turkey. In an article published in Neurology India. (6) Anla reported that five children became ill with GBS following a national oral polio vaccination campaign to eradicate the disease in Turkey. He wrote:

It was observed that the number of cases of GBS in children increased during the period of the oral polio vaccination (OPV) campaign in Turkey, suggesting a causal relationship.

In their discussion they wrote:

In our series all children were younger than 5 years of age. GBS was primarily related to OPV administration in all children except Case 4 in whom a history of viral gastroenteritis was present, which was well known as a triggering factor in the etiology of GBS.[13] When OPV was not given during 1999 we diagnosed only 2 children with GBS who were younger than 5 years of age in our clinic. Though the results are variable and the evidence is not robust, it is essential to consider OPV as a potential trigger for GBS in children, especially during a nationwide campaign and the children should be monitored.

It was observed that the number of cases of GBS in children increased during the period of the oral polio vaccination (OPV) campaign in Turkey, suggesting a causal relationship.

Could these children actually be suffering from vaccine induced poliomyelitis, simply renamed GBS, to cover up the fact that the vaccine had caused the children to contract the disease rather than protect them from it? It certainly is a strong possibility.

Amazingly, Guillain Barre Syndrome is not the only new name given to patients developing polio after receiving the polio vaccine. Beddow Bayly author of the book “The Case against Vaccination,” (7) wrote:

After vaccination was introduced, cases of aseptic meningitis were more often reported as a separate disease from polio, but such cases were counted as polio before the vaccine was introduced. The Ministry of Health admitted that the vaccine status of the individual is a guiding factor in diagnosis. If a person who is vaccinated contracts the disease, the disease is simply recorded under a different name.

This leads us to ask the question – is polio the only disease that has had a sudden name change?  Sadly the answer to this question is a resounding “NO!”; this is because other diseases have also been reported to have had a sudden name change.

Smallpox Gets A New Lease Of Life

It has long been suggested that smallpox still exists and has simply been renamed to carry on the hoax that vaccination has saved us from the mighty jaws of the smallpox epidemics. In an article titled ‘Smallpox: a New Threat’ Susan Claridge (8) wrote:

A popular tactic among the supporters of vaccination is renaming of a disease when it occurs in the vaccinated so that the statistics do not reflect the true numbers of vaccinated people contracting the disease, thus concealing the fact that the vaccine does not work.

George Bernard Shaw was a member of the Health Committee of London Borough Council at the turn of the century: “I learned how the credit of vaccination is kept up statistically by diagnosing all the revaccinated cases (of smallpox) as pustular eczema, varioloid or what not – anything except smallpox.

Susan Claridge does not stand alone in her beliefs; Dr R Obomsawin (9) joins her, writing:

In turning to recognized textbooks on human virology and vertebrate viruses we find that attention has been given since 1970 to a disease called “monkeypox,” which is said to be “clinically indistinguishable from smallpox.” Cases of this disease have been found in Zaire, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Liberia, and Sierra Leone (by May 1983, 101 cases have been reported). It is observed that ” . . . the existence of a virus that can cause clinical smallpox is disturbing, and the situation is being closely monitored.

Does the deceit stop here? No of course not, the next disease to get a name change is whooping cough.

Whooping Cough Gets A Revamp

Whooping cough has also been found to have a name change. It has been reported over and over that cases of whooping cough have been diagnosed in fully vaccinated children. In fact one report stated that vaccine failure has actually been admitted. Natural News (10) reported:

New research reported by Reuters reveals that whooping cough outbreaks are HIGHER among vaccinated children compared with unvaccinated children. This is based on a study led by Dr. David Witt, an infectious disease specialist at the Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in San Rafael, California.

Doctors have known this for a very long time and there could be many more cases than we could ever imagine. Professionals have discovered that doctors have been diagnosing whooping cough as croup!.

Dr Viera Scheibner says:

In the Journal of Infectious Diseases, 1994, “Age Specific Incidence of Bacteriologically Confirmed Pertussis, between 1981 and 1991 – ten year follow-up”.(11) The majority of cases occurred in the most vulnerable age group below the age of one year in the most vaccinated children. Actually the majority of cases happened within the first four months. The vaccine is causing whooping cough. A lot of children develop whooping cough from the vaccine, but if they are vaccinated, it will be diagnosed as ‘croup’.

Bronwyn Hancock Vaccine Information Service agrees (12) stating:

“(2) The diagnostic guidelines given to doctors were supplemented with “No history of vaccination” when the vaccines were introduced. Even without these written guidelines, doctors are taught that vaccines are effective. The result is that upon seeing an illness in a child who has been vaccinated “against” it, doctors have been observed to conclude that the disease must be a different disease, so the case of the disease is not reported.

For example whooping cough gets called “croup” when it occurs in vaccinated children, and diphtheria gets called such names as “epiglotitis”, or, as in this case, described in “Raising a Vaccine Free Child”, by Wendy Lydall (2005, pg 68),

‘Her aunt had nursed diphtheria cases in Britain in the 1950s, and she said that her niece had the typical symptoms of diphtheria. The girl was flown by helicopter to a bigger hospital in Auckland, where they took a swab from her throat and confirmed diphtheria. When they learned that the girl was fully immunised, one of the doctors said to the mother, “Then it can’t be diphtheria.” They changed the diagnosis to bacterial tracheitis.’

So the teaching of doctors that vaccination will reduce number of cases *reported* of a disease is a self-fulfilling prophecy, regardless of how many cases there are in reality.”

The bottom line is parents are being duped into believing that vaccinations will protect children from deadly diseases when in fact they protect children from absolutely nothing. The truth is that more and more vaccinated children are becoming sick with the diseases that they have been vaccinated against and research is revealing that doctors are devising clever ways to cover this up. Not only this but the adverse reactions that children can have from the vaccines, are potentially worse than the diseases themselves. It seems to me that vaccinations are little more than a get rich quick scheme run by the pharmaceutical industries and endorsed by the governments. This is not only criminal it is fraud by any other name.

 

Research

 1) K.P. Sethunath – Deccan Chronicle Rise in Paralysis Cases After Polio Vaccine  http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/cities/thiruvananthapuram/rise-paralysis-cases-after-polio-vaccine-234

2) Dr Viera Scheibner Polio eradication: a complex end game – Polio Eradication by Vaccination http://www.bmj.com/content/344/bmj.e2398/rr/578260

3) Book extract. The Health Century] Dr. Bernice E. Eddy, whose lab tests found that the Cutter vaccine had been improperly inactivated. http://www.whale.to/vaccine/eddy_h.html

4) Peterson et al (Vaccination-induced poliomyelitis in Idaho. Preliminary report of experience with Salk poliomyelitis vaccine. JAMA; 159 (4): 241-244). http://jama.ama-assn.org/content/159/4/241.extract

5) Greg Beatie  Hiding Polio http://www.whale.to/vaccine/polio1.html

6) Neurology Of India – Report of five children with Guillain-Barré syndrome following a nationwide oral polio vaccine campaign in Turkey Anlar O, Tombul T, Arslan S, Akdeniz H, Caksen H, Gundem A, Akbayram S Department of Neurology, Yuzuncu Yil University Medical School, Van http://www.neurologyindia.com/article.asp?issn=0028-3886;year=2003;volume=51;issue=4;spage=544;epage=545;aulast=Anlar

7) Dr M Beddow Bayly M.R.C.S., L.R.C.P. Case Against Vaccination http://www.whale.to/vaccines/bayly.html

8) Susan Claridge  Smallpox: a new threat? http://www.archetypeltd.co.nz/Smallpox.htm

9) Hiding Smallpox http://www.whale.to/vaccine/smallpox1.html

10)  Natural News Vaccine Failure Admitted: Whooping Cough Outbreaks Higher Among Already Vaccinated Children  http://www.naturalnews.com/035466_whooping_cough_vaccines_outbreaks.html#ixzz1sYoBPd4W

11) Dr Viera Scheibner Consumer Health VACCINATIONS: PART I – MEDICAL RESEARCH ON SIDS AND EPIDEMICS http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/display.cfm?ID=19990705002005

12) Bronwyn Hancock, Co-ordinator, Vaccination Information Service Turramurra NSW Australia - Letter to the BMJ http://www.whale.to/vaccine/hancock9.html

 

Photo Credit

  • http://vactruth.com Jeffry John Aufderheide

    Listed in the publication ‘Vaccines’, is the list of causes and differential diagnosis for acute flaccid paralysis (Polio):

    http://vactruth.com/causes-and-differential-diagnosis-of-acute-flaccid-paralysis/

    Listed under ‘Unknown Causes’ are the following: Guillain-Barre syndrome, China paralytic syndrome, Bell’s palsy, transverse myelitis

    Source: Plotkin, S., Orenstein, W.;Vaccines, 4th edition. p. 657, Table 25-2.; 2004.

  • Jennifer Hutchinson

    The same way they change the definition of autism to make it go away. “Nip it in the bud.”

  • Dawn Babcock Papple
  • Dawn Babcock Papple

    Oh my GOSH, check out this page. Look at the ictures. Are those pictures not something you see on facebook posts regularly with the caption, “What the heck is this rash?!”

    http://www.babys-corner.com/baby-care/infection-small-pox-in-babies 

  • Dawn Babcock Papple

    Oh my GOSH, check out this page. Look at the ictures. Are those pictures not something you see on facebook posts regularly with the caption, “What the heck is this rash?!”

    http://www.babys-corner.com/baby-care/infection-small-pox-in-babies 

  • Dawn Babcock Papple

    THEN… check out the graph at the botttom of this. Notice the malignant small pox with the 97% death rate was almost exclusively in vaccinated people: 
    http://www.upmc-biosecurity.org/website/our_work/biological-threats-and-epidemics/fact_sheets/smallpox.html

  • Leslie Carol Botha

    Thank you Christina for another excellent article.  Sharing.

  • http://www.vaclib.org/chapter/wyhome.htm Spearce

    Thank you, Christina, for another informative article. When I read what you said about whooping cough being renamed as another disease, I wondered what it would be and was surprised it was ‘croup.’ If I had read that before today, I had forgotten. It was also a surprise to me to find that diphtheria was renamed epiglotitis and also as bacterial tracheitis. 

  • http://www.vaclib.org/chapter/wyhome.htm Spearce

    This is a book from 1925 that was republished in 2002 that everyone should read if they care about smallpox and if they wish to show people that vaccination for it isn’t the answer to prevention. See http://books.google.com/books?id=JfzpEWauHSgC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false 

  • http://www.vaclib.org/chapter/wyhome.htm Spearce

    Also, regarding smallpox, please see Smallpox Alert! that can be read at http://www.vaclib.org/news/smallpoxalert.htm  – There is a small section in it that I contributed to it that has to do with bedbugs causing the spread of smallpox. It is the section under the heading: “History confirms smallpox/bedbug connection.”

  • http://www.vaclib.org/chapter/wyhome.htm Spearce

    This article shows how to treat smallpox successfully:  http://www.relfe.com/smallpox_vaccine_problems.html

  • http://twitter.com/VaccineRisks Vaccine Risks

    Thank you Christina for this excellent and very important article. Spreading widely.

  • CaronRyalls

    Great article Christina. I was particularly interested in Guillaine Barre Syndrome being the same disease as Polio as people can develop GBS following different vaccinations, not just against polio. Do you think the polio virus can lay dormant after a polio vaccination is given to a baby and be activated at a later age, possibly triggered by another vaccination or trauma to the immune system? The reason I ask is that my 14 year daughter, like many other teenage girls, has been diagnosed with ME/CFS which started immediately after the HPV vaccination. Having read just about everything I can lay my hands on about ME and adverse effects of vaccinations, lots of papers come back to the similarities of ME/CFS with polio, in fact ME/CFS was once refered to as ‘atypical polio’.

    http://c4jrme.110mb.com/melibrary111.htm

  • http://www.nemeths.info/ Robin

    I, my husband, and all four of our (fully vaccinated at that time) children came down with whooping cough about ten years ago. When, after about three weeks, I went to see a doctor, I was told it was the flu. “Flu can last that long?” I asked and was told yes. I returned in another couple of weeks when I still had the cough, and was told it was asthma. When the asthma medication didn’t work I was told I had COPD. When that didn’t work, I was asked “are you just trying to get out of going to work?” Ha, very funny, I am and was a stay at home mother.  It was my husband’s internet research that finally uncovered the cause. Three months after we all got the cough, it went away.

    Our doctors are clueless. 

  • Ellendiann

    We have to just say NO to these drug pushers and stop supporting them by going to their drug pushing QUACKS!   We have to stop giving them a source of income by running to them for every little ache and pain.  Need to start along with education about the dangers of vaccines, a web site where people can share their home remedies and stories of cures etc.  If it is done for educational purposes we can do that.  I use the internet for answers to health questions all the time.  I would NEVER ask these drug pushers what to do, as they do only one thing, PUSH DRUGS!

  • Ellendiann

    We have to just say NO to these drug pushers and stop supporting them by going to their drug pushing QUACKS!   We have to stop giving them a source of income by running to them for every little ache and pain.  Need to start along with education about the dangers of vaccines, a web site where people can share their home remedies and stories of cures etc.  If it is done for educational purposes we can do that.  I use the internet for answers to health questions all the time.  I would NEVER ask these drug pushers what to do, as they do only one thing, PUSH DRUGS!

  • Animlnitr8

    So this also means that since these diseases are being renamed that kids are basically being vaccinated for the same diseases more than once with vaccines of different names (for example, polio and meningitis vaccines, and diphtheria and hib vaccines)…right?

  • Suzy_qu3

    I just looked up whooping cough on you tube. My son had that exactly — and the Dr called it croup! Yes he was vaccinated.

  • http://pediatrics.about.com About Pediatrics

    “whooping cough outbreaks are HIGHER among vaccinated children compared with unvaccinated children”

    Perhaps not surprisingly, the Witt study didn’t say that.

    Instead, what studies have shown is that children who had never received any doses of DTaP (unvaccinated children) faced odds of having whooping cough at least eight times higher than children who received all five doses. And in a 2009 study that appeared in Pediatrics, researchers found
    that “vaccine refusers had a 23-fold increased risk for pertussis when
    compared with vaccine acceptors, and 11% of pertussis cases in the
    entire study population were attributed to vaccine refusal.”

    Another article, “Geographic Clustering of Nonmedical Exemptions to School
    Immunization Requirements and Associations With Geographic Clustering of
    Pertussis,” found that “geographic pockets of vaccine refusal are
    associated with the risk of pertussis outbreaks in the whole community.”

    http://pediatrics.about.com/b/2012/04/25/why-so-many-pertussis-outbreaks.htm

  • http://pediatrics.about.com About Pediatrics

    “whooping cough outbreaks are HIGHER among vaccinated children compared with unvaccinated children”

    Perhaps not surprisingly, the Witt study didn’t say that.

    Instead, what studies have shown is that children who had never received any doses of DTaP (unvaccinated children) faced odds of having whooping cough at least eight times higher than children who received all five doses. And in a 2009 study that appeared in Pediatrics, researchers found
    that “vaccine refusers had a 23-fold increased risk for pertussis when
    compared with vaccine acceptors, and 11% of pertussis cases in the
    entire study population were attributed to vaccine refusal.”

    Another article, “Geographic Clustering of Nonmedical Exemptions to School
    Immunization Requirements and Associations With Geographic Clustering of
    Pertussis,” found that “geographic pockets of vaccine refusal are
    associated with the risk of pertussis outbreaks in the whole community.”

    http://pediatrics.about.com/b/2012/04/25/why-so-many-pertussis-outbreaks.htm

  • Landschutz

    Dr. Iannelli,

    Are you citing the Witt study to suggest it is correct?  Who funded it?

    Ed

  • http://pediatrics.about.com About Pediatrics

     “Are you citing the Witt study to suggest it is correct?  Who funded it?”

    I was only mentioning the Witt study to say it did not actually say that “”whooping cough outbreaks are HIGHER among vaccinated children compared with unvaccinated children.”

    The authors of the Witt study say that they have no conflicts of interest and no financial disclosures.

  • http://pediatrics.about.com About Pediatrics

    “In turning to recognized textbooks on human virology and vertebrate
    viruses we find that attention has been given since 1970 to a disease
    called “monkeypox,” which is said to be “clinically indistinguishable
    from smallpox.””

    Except that monkeypox is clinically distinguishable from smallpox in that it is usually a milder disease and it causes lymph nodes to swell (lymphadenopathy).

    Also, if smallpox became monkeypox, how come we didn’t start to see in 1949, when the last case of smallpox was diagnosed in the United States?

    Monkeypox is a similar, but different virus than smallpox, just like cowpox is different.
    “For example whooping cough gets called “croup” when it occurs in
    vaccinated children, and diphtheria gets called such names as
    “epiglotitis””

    Perhaps you should check in with your local health department, Children’s hospital, or the CDC and see how often a child was diagnosed with either diphtheria or epiglotitis, as both are vaccine preventable diseases that are rarely seen anymore.

    And it is hard to imagine that whooping cough would be called croup, as they both have very distinctive coughs which are quite different.

  • Annawatson66

    CHRISTINA – PLEASE APPLY FOR A JOB IN THE BBC!I made a compliant about their coverage of the Polio story in late Feb – see here for my letter. http://www.arnica.org.uk/blog/dear-ed-today-bbc/#comments
    I then met with Fergus Walsh, the BBC medical correspondence, who did not bat an eyelid at the increased figures for paralysis due to the vaccine, replying  “Well, we can’t stop vaccinating until Polio has entirely gone from the world”. 

    Is he stupid or have I missed something?

    Anna

  • http://vactruth.com Jeffry John Aufderheide

    It would also be interesting to see references for distinguishing monkeypox from smallpox in a clinical setting. Would the physician know the difference? If so, is there evidence of their success rate? How do you know this?

    Additionally, I’d like to say thank you for remaining respectful in the manner you ask your questions – it is appreciated.

  • http://pediatrics.about.com About Pediatrics

     “It would also be interesting to see references for distinguishing monkeypox from smallpox in a clinical setting.”

    Why? It is easy to disprove the monkey pox = smallpox theory by just looking at the incidence of monkey pox. If ‘they’ renamed smallpox to monkey pox, especially after they stopped vaccinating against it, shouldn’t the incidence of monkey pox be just as high as it was for smallpox?

    According to the WHO, “In the early 1950s – 150 years after the introduction of
    vaccination – an estimated 50 million cases of smallpox occurred in the
    world each year, a figure which fell to around 10–15 million by 1967
    because of vaccination… Through the success of the global eradication campaign, smallpox
    was finally pushed back to the horn of Africa and then to a single last
    natural case, which occurred in Somalia in 1977.”Shouldn’t we have 50 million cases or more of monkey pox now?

  • http://vactruth.com Jeffry John Aufderheide

    Wait a minute. You’re making a pretty big assumption. How do you know? There are studies on all sorts of things and I want to know where you got your information from. Is it your opinion or did you get it from a source I can look at?

  • http://pediatrics.about.com About Pediatrics

    “In the Journal of Infectious Diseases, 1994, “Age Specific Incidence
    of Bacteriologically Confirmed Pertussis, between 1981 and 1991 – ten
    year follow-up”.(11) The majority of cases occurred in the most
    vulnerable age group below the age of one year in the most vaccinated
    children. Actually the majority of cases happened within the first four
    months. The vaccine is causing whooping cough. A lot of children develop
    whooping cough from the vaccine, but if they are vaccinated, it will be
    diagnosed as ‘croup’.”

    I was trying to fact check this source, but this journal article doesn’t seem to exist. The Journal of Infectious Diseases certainly exists, but they list no article with anything close to that title. Since I’m guessing that Christina England actually read the article that she cited, I’m hoping she can help me find it.

    An article in that journal that was published in 1994, one of the few about pertussis, “Pertussis in Massachusetts, 1981-1991: incidence, serologic diagnosis, and vaccine effectiveness,” doesn’t mention croup and actually says that “First, pertussis incidence declined > 100-fold from 1950 to 1977 after the introduction of Massachusetts DTP. Second, the incidence of bacteriologically confirmed pertussis in Massachusetts remains low at 0.92 cases per 100,000 population, which is markedly lower than in Sweden where there is currently no pertussis immunization program and the incidence is 60 cases per 100,000. Third, the age-specific incidence of pertussis in Massachusetts declines progressively through the months and years of life when infants and children receive successive DTP immunizations.”

  • http://pediatrics.about.com About Pediatrics

    “In the Journal of Infectious Diseases, 1994, “Age Specific Incidence
    of Bacteriologically Confirmed Pertussis, between 1981 and 1991 – ten
    year follow-up”.(11) The majority of cases occurred in the most
    vulnerable age group below the age of one year in the most vaccinated
    children. Actually the majority of cases happened within the first four
    months. The vaccine is causing whooping cough. A lot of children develop
    whooping cough from the vaccine, but if they are vaccinated, it will be
    diagnosed as ‘croup’.”

    I was trying to fact check this source, but this journal article doesn’t seem to exist. The Journal of Infectious Diseases certainly exists, but they list no article with anything close to that title. Since I’m guessing that Christina England actually read the article that she cited, I’m hoping she can help me find it.

    An article in that journal that was published in 1994, one of the few about pertussis, “Pertussis in Massachusetts, 1981-1991: incidence, serologic diagnosis, and vaccine effectiveness,” doesn’t mention croup and actually says that “First, pertussis incidence declined > 100-fold from 1950 to 1977 after the introduction of Massachusetts DTP. Second, the incidence of bacteriologically confirmed pertussis in Massachusetts remains low at 0.92 cases per 100,000 population, which is markedly lower than in Sweden where there is currently no pertussis immunization program and the incidence is 60 cases per 100,000. Third, the age-specific incidence of pertussis in Massachusetts declines progressively through the months and years of life when infants and children receive successive DTP immunizations.”

  • http://vactruth.com Jeffry John Aufderheide

    According to the WHO, the differential diagnosis for monkeypox could be….
     
     
    Diagnosis
    The differential diagnoses include usually smallpox, chickenpox, measles, bacterial skin infections, scabies, medicamentous allergies and syphilis.
     
    Monkeypox can only be diagnosed definitively in the laboratory where the infection can be diagnosed by a number of different tests:
     
    -enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) -antigen detection tests-polymerase chain reaction (PCR) assay-virus isolation by cell culture.
    http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs161/en/

     
    Easy to diagnose? Wouldn’t you probably have to run one of the tests mentioned above to definitively validate, correct?

    To me, it doesn’t look as easy as you’re making it appear.

  • http://pediatrics.about.com About Pediatrics

     It is fairly easy to find a source with the history of small pox:

    http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/smallpox/en/

  • http://pediatrics.about.com About Pediatrics

    A differential diagnosis provides a “determination of which of two or more
    diseases with similar symptoms is the one from which the patient is
    suffering, by a systematic comparison and contrasting of the clinical
    findings.”

    If someone is coughing, you create a differential diagnosis that might include asthma, allergies, bronchitis, and pneumonia, etc. and then try eliminate each based on the patient’s history, symptoms, and physical exam, etc.

    Many of the conditions in a differential diagnosis can often be quickly eliminated though and don’t require extensive testing or any testing at all.

    Everyone who is coughing doesn’t need an xray to make sure they don’t have pneumonia.

    If you look at pictures of all of the conditions you listed, you would likely be able to pick out which ones have smallpox or monkey pox, as compared to scabies, impetigo, chicken pox, or measles, etc.

    And again, since the incidence of monkey pox is no where close to the historical incidence of small pox, I don’t see how this theory can hold water in any way.

  • Cdgtmyah

    do they have a way yet to get rid of autism? message me of you know how to find a way, my nephew is autistic

  • http://www.vaclib.org/chapter/wyhome.htm Spearce

    No, the smallpox eradication program wasn’t what stopped most smallpox
    from occurring. The following is excerpted from a transcript that the
    CDC website removed from its transcripts of the June 19-20, 2002, smallpox
    vaccine meeting. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny made this transcript available; if
    you want me to show you the entire transcript, let me know. Doctor Tom
    Mack said this:

    “…And by and large, transmission within social limits is what occurs, not
    within the population at large.  And these, by and large, cannot be
    sustained. In fact, were there no smallpox eradication program, my guess
    is that smallpox would have died out anyway, it just would have taken a
    lot longer. …

    “…If people are worried about endemic smallpox, it disappeared from this
    country not because of our mass herd immunity.  It disappeared because
    of our economic development.  And that’s why it disappeared from Europe
    and many other countries, and it will not be sustained here, even if
    there were several importations, I’m sure. It’s not from universal
    vaccination. …”

    [Dr. Tom Mack said this near the beginning of the transcript: " ...As
    you probably know, I'm at the University of Southern California School
    of Medicine.  I've been out of the smallpox game for roughly 40 years. 
    My credentials include probably spending more time working up
    population-based outbreaks of smallpox than virtually anybody ever has.
    ..."]

     

    spearce@vcn.com

  • http://vactruth.com Jeffry John Aufderheide

    I agree, it is very easy to find information on the history of  smallpox. I find it particularly perplexing cowpox and ‘horse grease’ were used in an attempt to mitigate smallpox outbreaks.

  • Youguysmakemelaugh

    I believe this is the link you are looking for. 
    http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/169/6/1297.short 
    I would suggest that Christina didn’t actually read the article as she is more of a cut and paste person rather than an actual journalist. The interpretation is by V. Scheibner who likes to call herself Dr.(Ross Geller would be so proud). The article doesn’t say what she purports but Christina isn’t known for her fact checking skills. Hope this helps. As for the rest on here – let the character attacks begin – read my post name.

  • Youguysmakemelaugh

    @About Pediatrics – You already found it, sorry about that. Must have been too much homeopathic vaccinations that clouded my vision.

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Lowell-Hubbs/1285214003 Lowell Hubbs

    Here are your statements and claims, “About Pediatrics,
    Vincent Iannelli, M.D.”!!! Let’s take a look.

     

    ["whooping cough outbreaks are HIGHER among vaccinated
    children compared with unvaccinated children"

     

    Perhaps not surprisingly, the Witt study didn't say that.]

     

    Actually you are somewhat right about that direct claim,
    however I will because it has become necessary, excerpt what they did state in
    that study. How can that not look to you like anything but a very damning
    account regarding the effectivensss of the pertussis vaccine, which of course
    does not include just the pertussis bacterial pathogen in that shot.

     

    Unexpectedly Limited Durability of Immunity Following
    Acellular Pertussis Vaccination in Pre-Adolescents in a North American Outbreak

     

    Maxwell A. Witt1, Paul H. Katz, MD, MPH2, and David J. Witt,
    MD3

    + Author Affiliations

     

    Department of Infectious Diseases, Kaiser Permanente Medical
    Center, San Rafael, CA, USA

     

    This first detailed analysis of a recent North American
    pertussis outbreak found widespread disease among fully vaccinated older
    children. Starting approximately three years after prior vaccine dose, attack
    rates markedly increased, suggesting inadequate protection or durability from
    the acellular vaccine.

     

    Abstract

     

    Background Despite widespread childhood vaccination against
    Bordetella pertussis, disease remains prevalent. It has been suggested that
    acellular vaccine may be less effective than previously believed. During a
    large outbreak, we examined the incidence of pertussis and effectiveness of vaccination
    in a well-vaccinated, well-defined community.

     

    Methods Our center provides care to 135,000 patients, 40% of
    the population of Marin County. One-hundred-seventy-one patients with a
    positive Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test for B. pertussis from March 1 to
    October 31, 2010 were identified. Electronic medical records were reviewed for
    demographics and vaccination status.

     

    Results We identified 171 cases of clinical pertussis; 132
    in pediatric patients. There was a notable increase in cases in patients aged
    8-12. The rate of testing peaked in infants, but remained relatively constant
    until age 12. The rate of positive tests was low for ages zero to six, and
    increased in preadolescents, peaking at age 12. Vaccination rates of PCR
    positive preadolescents were approximately equal to that of controls. Vaccine
    Effectiveness was 41%, 24%, 79%, for ages 2-7, 8-12, 13-18, respectively.

     

    Conclusions Our data suggests that the current schedule of
    acellular pertussis vaccine doses is insufficient to prevent outbreaks of
    pertussis. We noted a markedly increased rate of disease from age 8 through 12,
    proportionate to the interval since the last scheduled vaccine. Stable rates of
    testing ruled out selection bias. The possibility of earlier or more numerous
    booster doses of acellular pertussis vaccine either as part of routine
    immunization or for outbreak control should be entertained.

     

    http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/03/13/cid.cis287

     

    The you disregarded the said referenced to you study in thsi
    article and then go on to put forth this Pediatrics information about a 2009
    study, which the article doesnt even link to the actual Pediatrics study.

     

    The said and as you promoted, Pediatrics article; makes wild
    and unfounded claims like these, as I have again excerpted a few of them. Do
    you actually think that 5 doses, of DPaT vaccine to acquire a proclaimed 98.1%
    claimed immunity to pertussis in children. I am about to as this continues,
    show you exactly why those claims are unfounded. As well, why is it that you
    have not mentioned, Bordella parapertussis, in your analysis here? Is that
    important, yes it is. Because we are also again getting into the issue of
    vaccines not only mutating vaccine targeted strains of bacterial pathogens, but
    also virsues. Plus we are entering into the world of vaccines causing other non
    targeted strains of pathogens, to become stronger. That is the reality of the
    world of vaccines, and it is happening with as well polio right now, in
    underdeveloped countries; do some unbiased research. 

     

    Here is what is in a pertussis vaccine! Look healthy, and
    health promoting. Unlimited boosters, and still failure of the vaccine to a
    point they are cocoon stle vaccinating whole families, with the same clearly
    failed vaccine. Oh no, but keep blaming it all on those non vaccinated children
    and their parents!!! Nothing would be enough.

     

    http://www.novaccine.com/specific-vaccines/vaccine.asp?v_id=10

     

    Here’s that said article of yours, Pediatrics!

     

    Why So Many Pertussis Outbreaks?

     

    In a 2009 study that appeared in Pediatrics, researchers
    found that “vaccine refusers had a 23-fold increased risk for pertussis
    when compared with vaccine acceptors, and 11% of pertussis cases in the entire
    study population were attributed to vaccine refusal.” And since pertussis
    is highly contagious, with every primary case typically infecting as many as 17
    other people, it makes sense that higher rates of children using vaccine
    exemptions could be at least one of the factors in these outbreaks.

     

    And the results of a study that were presented at the 49th
    annual meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America in Boston show
    just how important the pertussis vaccine is, as:

     

    Vaccine effectiveness was 98.1 percent among children who
    received their 5th dose within the past year

    long term effectiveness – children who were five or more
    years past their last DTaP dose – was about 71 percent

    children who had never received any doses of DTaP
    (unvaccinated children) faced odds of having whooping cough at least eight
    times higher than children who received all five doses.

     

    http://pediatrics.about.com/b/2012/04/25/why-so-many-pertussis-outbreaks.htm

     

    Again. What about the issue as well that B. parapertussis
    can look exactly like B pertussis, and they are NOT testing for it. There is no
    vaccine for B pertussis.

     

    So given that PCR by itself is also generally considered
    insufficient for diagnosing pertussis, what basis then do they have in this
    study for the ground work of and for even the basics of their findings in any
    of these studies?

     

    Even though the Pediatrics article did not link to the 2009
    study, I believe it is this one right here.

     

    Article:

     

    PEDIATRICS Vol. 123 No. 6 June 1, 2009

    pp. 1446 -1451

    (doi: 10.1542/peds.2008-2150)

     

    Parental Refusal of Pertussis Vaccination Is Associated With
    an Increased Risk of Pertussis Infection in Children

     

    http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/123/6/1446.full

     

    Unfortunately for Pediatrics there were two people who did a
    quite well done analayis on this said Pediatrics study, and they clearly point
    out some very damning flaws in that study. In fact it all presents with an
    outcome that the study was highly biased and near worthless!!! Go ahead and
    read those two analysis, About Pediatrics, Vincent Iannelli, M.D.”!!!

     

    Apparently, you missed that?

     

    Flawed Foundational Premise

     

    Excerpt:

     

     The most important
    question which must be asked, is why have the authors chosen to demonize the
    parents of the minority 11%, and why did they not just focus on the well known
    flaws of the pertussis vaccine, and its inability to produce “herd
    immunity”?

     

    Hilary Butler, freelance journalist/writer

     

    Read more of this analysis of the said study.

    http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/123/6/1446.full/reply#pediatrics_el_44443

     

    Obfuscation and misinterpretation?

    David S Foster, IT Engineer

     

    Excerpt:

     

    Some additional issues with this study:

     

    * No differences in pertussis symptoms, duration of
    symptoms, or sequelae were found between vaccinated and unvaccinated children.
    This is highly significant, in that it goes against claims by the CDC that
    vaccines, even when they fail, provide some degree of protection. This finding
    should be highlighted in the abstract.

     

    * If 11% of pertussis cases are associated with vaccine
    refusal, then 89% of cases are by definition associated with vaccine FAILURE,
    correct?

     

    * The finding that unvaccinated children presenting to a
    clinic with URI were > 3 times more likely to be tested for pertussis than
    vaccinated children is extremely important, and in my opinion very understated
    in this paper as a potential source of bias. It also calls into question the
    validity of all passive surveillance of disease incidence relative to
    vaccination status, does it not?

     

    * This study found that vaccinated children were twice as
    likely to visit the clinic for an URI than unvaccinated children. The authors’
    interpretation is very telling, in that they simply assume that this finding
    must be a reflection on the behavior of vaccine refusing parents. Did it ever
    occur to them, or to those reviewing this manuscript, that the relevant
    variable here might very well be vaccination status? Just recently a study
    found that children given the influenza vaccine were more likely to require
    hospital visits. [3]

     

    Read more of this analysis of the said study.

    http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/123/6/1446.full/reply#pediatrics_el_44443

     

    Here is some actual science for you, showing how it happens,
    regarding  Bordetella parapertussis,  “About Pediatrics, Vincent Iannelli,
    M.D.”!!!

     

    Acellular pertussis vaccination facilitates Bordetella
    parapertussis infection in a rodent model of bordetellosis

     

    Abstract excerpt:

     

    We show that aP vaccination helped clear B. pertussis but
    resulted in an approximately 40-fold increase in B. parapertussis lung
    colony-forming units (CFUs). Such vaccine-mediated facilitation of B.
    parapertussis did not arise as a result of competitive release; B. parapertussis
    CFUs were higher in aP-relative to sham-vaccinated hosts regardless of whether
    infections were single or mixed. Further, we show that aP vaccination impedes
    host immunity against B. parapertussis—measured as reduced lung inflammatory
    and neutrophil responses. Thus, we conclude that aP vaccination interferes with
    the optimal clearance of B. parapertussis and enhances the performance of this
    pathogen. Our data raise the possibility that widespread aP vaccination can
    create hosts more susceptible to B. parapertussis infection.

     

    http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2010/02/26/rspb.2010.0010.abstract

     

    Acellular pertussis vaccination enhances B. parapertussis
    colonization

     

    An acellular whooping cough vaccine actually enhances the
    colonization of Bordetella parapertussis in mice; pointing towards a rise in B.
    parapertussis incidence resulting from acellular vaccination, which may have
    contributed to the observed increase in whooping cough over the last decade.

     

    Despite widespread vaccination, whooping cough incidence is
    on the rise worldwide, making it the only vaccine-preventable disease
    associated with increasing deaths in the United States. Although this disease
    is most often attributed to Bordetella pertussis infection, it is also caused
    by the closely related pathogen, B. parapertussis. However, B. pertussis has
    remained the center of attention, whereas B. parapertussis has been greatly
    overlooked in the development of whooping cough vaccines.

     

    http://www.cidd.psu.edu/research/synopses/acellular-vaccine-enhancement-b.-parapertussis

     

    Here is another quite informative article on the same
    subject matter.

     

    Whooping Cough Kills 5 in California — State Declares an
    Epidemic

    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/07/15/whooping-cough-kills-5-in-california-state-declares-an-epidemic.aspx

     

    Whats in a vaccine

    http://www.vacinfo.org/ingre.jpg

    http://www.novaccine.com/vaccine-ingredients/

     

    All you are doing is quoting and promoting the to much to
    lose misinformation they fed you, “About Pediatrics, Vincent Iannelli,
    M.D.”!!!

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Lowell-Hubbs/1285214003 Lowell Hubbs

    The WHO is one of them most corrupt and pharma connected organization on the planet. Directly connected to Rockefellers and all the elite, including Bill Gates. Go look for their actual proof for all the claims they make; pretty scarce isn’t it? Their claims have been nothing but a complete sham, for decades; to include the more recent H1N1 debacle.

    The WHO’s annual budget for 2010 will be almost  $5 billion with 81 % of the funding — or  $4 billion –coming from voluntary contributions from pharmaceutical companies, foundations and other donors, according to a WHO draft budget, available on the website of the Rockefeller affiliated think-tank, the Council of Foreign Relations.
     
    http://h1n1vaccinethinktwice.blogspot.com/2009/12/who-gets-81-of-funding-from-private.html

    Can We Continue To Justify Injecting Aluminum Into Children? – GreenMedInfo

    http://therefusers.com/refusers-newsroom/can-we-continue-to-justify-injecting-aluminum-into-children-greenmedinfo/

    Aluminum and Vaccines — A Brain-Destroying Duo, Says Top Doc

    Common vaccines that contain aluminum include:
    • DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) — 625 mcg
    • Hepatitis B — 375 mcg
    • Hepatitis A — 250 mcg
    • Hib (haemophilus influenza type B) — 225 mcg
    • PVC (pneumococcoal conjugate vaccine) — 125 mcg
    • HPV— Gardasil contains 225 mcg in each of the three required doses.

    Excerpt:
     
    Aluminum has been added to vaccines for about 90 years in the belief it spurs the body to produce disease-fighting antibodies. But aluminum is toxic, and many common vaccines, including pneumonia, tetanus, and HPV, contain large doses. The result is children are getting amounts that are much higher than those considered safe by regulatory agencies, and adults are adding to the lifetime cumulative amounts of aluminum in their bodies. These megadoses can have a devastating effect on the brain, says Newsmax Health expert Dr. Russell Blaylock, causing everything from brain damage in children to Alzheimer’s in adults.

    “Aluminum is toxic,” Dr. Blaylock tells Newsmax Health. “Compelling research has demonstrated that aluminum is an accumulative neurotoxin, even in small concentrations. It has a tendency to concentrate in the hippocampus, an area of the brain vital to crucial functions including learning, memory, and behavior.

    “Recent articles on aluminum have shown that aluminum in vaccines is producing severe problems in the brains of developing children,” he says. “The evidence is overwhelming, but many officials and doctors ignore it. They refuse to look at the evidence because it scares them — it’s powerful evidence.”Of the 36 vaccines children get, 18 of them contain aluminum,” says Dr. Blaylock. “One article showed that children get doses 46 times higher than those considered safe by government agencies.”
     
    Read more:
    http://www.newsmaxhealth.com/headline_health/Aluminum_Vaccines_Brain/2012/02/16/434204.html

    Of particular interest are the well referenced and published papers written by, Dr. Russell Blaylock. 

    Aluminum Induced Immunoexcitotoxicity in Neurodevelopmental and Neurodegenerative Disorders

    Interaction of Cytokines, Excitotoxins, and Reactive Nitrogen and Oxygen Species in Autism Spectrum Disorders

    http://www.russellblaylockmd.com/

    But then of course the CDC and Pediatrics have claimed to have looked at all the studies, right? On what? The CDC and AAP funded epidemiological studies on one vaccine and one vaccine ingredient?

    Another reference to the Witt study mentioned above, that you poo pooed and ignored.

    Study: Whooping cough outbreak linked to vaccinated children
     
    (Get more boosters, and no end to the vaccine madness).
     
    Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/323187

    You like to deal in the vaccine science and analysis, right?

    Miscellaneous Vaccine Studies
    (Scientific Citations)
    http://www.thinktwice.com/s_misc.htm
     
    Specific Studies
    http://www.thinktwice.com/studies.htm
     
    100 Compiled Studies on Vaccine Dangers
    http://www.activistpost.com/2011/09/100-compiled-studies-on-vaccine-dangers.html
     
    MMR Vaccine Studies
    http://www.callous-disregard.com/research.htm
     
    14 Studies, an analysis
    http://www.fourteenstudies.org/

    More studies:
    http://www.vacfacts.info

    VACCINES: Prevention or Curse?
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/vaccines-prevention-or-curse/#o

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Lowell-Hubbs/1285214003 Lowell Hubbs

    I wouldn’t now if that is the same study, perhaps it is? However the abstract stated this information as well. 

    Most children with pertussis had received <3 DTP doses during childhood, whereas 87% of adolescents with pertussis had received ⩾4 doses. 

    Again, are those actually considered good, vaccine selling points?

    Why are you not addressing the fantastic track record of polio vaccines? 

    http://www.thinktwice.com/Polio.pdf 

    New Paper – Polio Vaccine – Disease Caused by Vaccine Twice As Fatal – Third World Duped – Scarce Money Wasted – Polio Eradication Impossible http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/third-world-duped-on-polio-eradication/
     
    Experts call WHO & Bill Gates Foundation's role in India's polio eradication campaign unethical
    http://pharmabiz.com/NewsDetails.aspx?aid=68352&sid=1

    Are Vaccines REALLY Safe? – Mary Tocco (An expose on the amounts of aluminum adjuvant amounts in vaccines).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBMHRVghH4
     
    http://www.childhoodshots.com/

    We all know that Paul Offit claims that anything in a vaccine is detoxed the same way as if it had been consumed and ingested by dietary means, or exposed to by typical environmental ways that pathogens and chemical toxins can be. But where is his physiological science to back that up? How about at the CDC? You know, science and toxicology studies actually conducted on an actual human being? How about primate or animal studies, oh none done there either? Imagine that.  

    Herd Immunity
    http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/herdimmunity.htm
     
    Vaccines and the Myth of “Herd Immunity”
    http://www.h4cblog.com/vaccines-and-the-myth-of-herd-immunity

    Ann Neurol. 2005 Jan;57(1):67-81.
    Neuroglial activation and neuroinflammation in the brain of patients with autism.
    Vargas DL, Nascimbene C, Krishnan C, Zimmerman AW, Pardo CA.
    Source

    Department of Neurology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 600 North Wolfe Street, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA.
    [Oh, but you are going to say, there is nothing there to indicate nor prove it was the vaccines that caused that, right? But according to the CDC there is no such science to show any connection to vaccines, nor to anything at all. They continue to deny it; the existing science that THEY should have followed up on long ago; and thus demanded more and continued studies on a larger scale. They won't even as much as acknowledge the existing Amish population studies, that they should acknowledge and follow up on as well. All the CDC is is a sinking ship that keep patching holes and bailing buckets of water out of its  rotted wooden floor boards. Hoping not to many patents see that it has been all a to much to lose fraud, from the start.]

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15546155 

    Vaccines Contaminated with Mycoplasma's – by Garth Nicolson microbiologist
    http://youtu.be/Tk-RMI4qNvA

    Biomedical treatment in autism. It works! Yet mainstream continues to poo poo it all, without any honest investigation. Why? Because they are detoxing the vaccines and healing the damage; directly implicating vaccines. The politics within state that, you do not dishonor their vaccine sacred cash cow. Or you risk going down the unemployed highway like Wakefield. They will stop at nothing to discredit the truth tellers, and they have the means to do so, and they all know it.
     
    Biomedical treatment in autism, research
    http://www.autism.com/index.php/advocacy_research_1
     
    ARI Funded Research Studies
    http://www.autism.com/index.php//about_2010_funded

    Brian Deer Outside The GMC, and this is the guy they trusted?
    http://youtu.be/2ACosZDJdno

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Lowell-Hubbs/1285214003 Lowell Hubbs

    I know what really clouded your vision. It’s called, denial!

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Lowell-Hubbs/1285214003 Lowell Hubbs

    Instead of arguing if there is a difference between monkey pox and small pox which is a senseless argument; perhaps a more important issue to focus on is what these vaccines are actually doing. More harm than good.

    Smallpox Vaccine: Origins of Vaccine Madness
    http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2010/02/26/smallpox-vaccine-origins-of-vaccine-madness/

    The spectrum of ASIA: ‘Autoimmune (Auto-inflammatory) Syndrome induced by Adjuvants’

    http://lup.sagepub.com/content/21/2/118.full

    09 Andrew Moulden En 07 de 11
    http://youtu.be/8hUOVChsJ9w

    Health Canada Corruption – Dr. Andrew Moulden – MD, PhD

    Dr. Andrew Moulden getting the message of truth out to people about the extreme corporate corruption of Health Canada, the FDA, and other corporate controlled medical care entities that are, in fact, destroying peoples health with vaccines and other chemical pharmaceutical drugs

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbo5vf_health-canada-corruption-dr-andrew_news

    Vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (Ischemia), Chronic Illness, Disease and Death for us a…

    http://vactruth.com/2009/08/03/vaccinations-are-causing-impaired-blood-flow-ischemia-chronic-illness-disease-and-death-for-us-all-hp/

    The MOST damaging vaccine truth information you will likely ever find!!!!

    http://youtu.be/yHBwyNYJUYM
    http://youtu.be/58KLLm1q0_Y
    http://youtu.be/8hUOVChsJ9w
    http://youtu.be/0Wgyzh3KwaI

  • http://pediatrics.about.com About Pediatrics

     Dr. Blaylock is an excellent source for the anti-vaccine movement. He also believes that aspartame is toxic. Fluoride in water is toxic. MSG is toxic…

  • http://www.vaclib.org/chapter/wyhome.htm Spearce

     Look up Dr. Rashid Buttar and learn his protocol for not only autism, but any health problems. He is excellent! I’m reading his book now.

  • http://www.vaclib.org/chapter/wyhome.htm Spearce

     Yes. Dr. Blaylock is correct.

  • youcancureit

    You can cure autism now.  There are protocols and doctors (not mainstream) that can detox the virus, adjuvants and chemicals that are confusing the immune system and damaging the brain of your nephew.  They are pretending to ‘look for’ the cure to autism but they won’t ever ‘find it’ (like cancer) because it’s them that cause it and PROFIT FROM the illness of innocents such as your family.  

    Search natural detox cure Autism and other such terms and do your research.  Your nephew is depending on you to work this out.

  • sceneofthecrime

    CAUSE OF DEATH RECORDED…

    A child gets pushed off the top of a ten story building.
    Official Cause of death:   “massive head injury”

  • Jeep37#1

    And your point is???? What a come back, wow???

  • http://pediatrics.about.com About Pediatrics

     “And your point is???? What a come back, wow???”

    Sorry, I guess I was being too subtle.

    The point is that very few people believe in any of that stuff – far fewer than the ones that believe in your anti-vaccine views.

    In fact, the easiest way to get a vaccine-hesitant parent to change their minds, is to help them realize all of the other stuff that the typical anti-vax person believes.

  • Lowell Hubbs

    And are you are actually expecting anyone to believe your statements? And you are actually having the audacity to proclaim that few people believe in that the published papers written by Dr. Russell Blaylock, board certified neurosurgeon – retired, are correct??? [very few people believe in any of that stuff]; that was your statement. And on what do you base that false assumption? Please explain in detail. Something tells me you never even reviewed Dr. Blaylocks work. I want you tell me something in honesty, Mr. Vincent Iannelli, M.D.! Can you personally find any science or explanation yourself to counter or refute what Dr. Blaylock puts forth in those published papers, as to vaccines? Yes, or no? Until you can, you do not have a basis for making any of your generalized claims.

    As for this statement you made, [far fewer than the ones that believe in your anti-vaccine views]. Could that be because they have all been mislead and brainwashed for decades, by the false information put forth by the CDC, and AAP?
     
    As for this statement, [In fact, the easiest way to get a vaccine-hesitant parent to change their minds, is to help them realize all of the other stuff that the typical anti-vax person believes.] Are you actually that delusional and ignorant of reality and the facts? It is because of the information that people like myself and others put forth, and such as this site right here puts forth, that vaccine truth awareness is a a level greater than it has ever been. The CDC knows that, why do you not realize that? You have got to be kidding; and you actually believe in that intellectually dishonest, viewpoint?

    Why do you think that pharmaceutical companies such as Merck and as well the CDC, etc., are pushing harder than they ever have to eliminate all vaccine excemptions, state by state; and where ever they can get a foot hold? Taking the rights away from parents to make their own decisions about vaccines, wherever they can. The answer, is because they know how strong this vaccine truth movement is getting; and they have no other way to counter it.     

    As the apparent author of this below site right here; you should be able to quote me vaccine science to no end, correct? How many vaccine safety studies do you have? I have seen how many Paul Offit has on that CHOP site; you know, to back up his specific claims; they are literally near to nonexistent. I have seen the pathetic few studies the CDC has on their site, to back up their claims. Do you have more studies than they do? Want to go head to head with that information and those studies? I would love to.

    http://pediatrics.about.com/

    http://vacfacts.info

  • Lowell Hubbs

    I want to address this statement you made as well, Mr. lannelli. 
     
    [Dr. Blaylock is an excellent source for the anti-vaccine movement. He also believes that aspartame is toxic. Fluoride in water is toxic. MSG is toxic...]
     
    And did you read or review anything Dr. Blaylock put forth as to those said toxicity issues? Obviously not. And do you have any explanation or refute to offer as to why you believe Dr. Blaylocks said claims are incorrect? Do you have as well any safety studies science to offer of your own as to the safety of aspartame, fluoride, amd MSG? Of course not, because all of it has been proven harmful and toxic, not only by Blaylocks studies, but in countless other studies.
     
    Monsanto by the way, just like Merck, is a huge corporation, and they have the money and power to get anything they want, and want done. Thats why aspartame stays on the market, irregardless of the adverse effect studies that exist. Just like we see regarding the issues and existing science with vaccines. Its all about profit and control of information; and as well, to much to lose.
     
    If you can not even admit to the fact that fluoride is toxic, what do you know at all about toxicity, Mr. lannnelli? If you can not recognize the toxicity of aspartame, and the many studies that show that fact, and which existed even before it was ever approved; then how would you ever recognize the toxicity of a vaccine, and/or an injected aluminum adjuvant? Should we be talking about toxicity, in regard to vaccines? Of course we should. How many Toxicologists are employed by the CDC and FDA? I will await your reply! 
     
    I was wondering how many published papers/studies on vaccines and as to their safety and effectiveness, you have written yourself, Mr. About Pediatrics??? So, why then are you knocking what Dr. Blaylock puts forth, when you have absolutely nothing scientific to counter it with? Nor do you offer even a rationale nor basic and legitimate argument. You can’t. There is none.
     
    Just because the CDC refuses to acknowledge the many studies that they have, does not give you the right to disregard all of them as well. You are About Pediatrics, right? Thats means you should be concerned enough about what you are doing, to actually take a look at the unbiased science that exists; instead of remaining in a persistent state of denial. Of course quite obviously it is necessary for you to continue to maintain that status; otherwise in what you put forth you would soon learn how mislead you have been; and that simply wouldn’t work.

  • Richard

    There is a lot of evidence that Vitamin D deficiency is a significant contributing causative factor in autism. Dr. Cannell is the founder of the “Vitamin D Council” and in 2007 proposed “The vitamin D theory of autism”
    http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/news-archive/2007/introducing-the-vitamin-d-theory-of-autism/
    Since then he and others have written much about it. Just type autism into their website search box. Although the evidence that optimal vitamin D levels can improve or cure autism is anecdotal at this point, he has had correspondence that has shown great improvement when the vitamin D level is raised to the high normal range of 80-100 ng/mL blood level.

    Here’s an example (you will find many more in your search):
    http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/news-archive/2010/another-autism-case-report/

    For those of you who have not been following the vitamin D news, there has been an explosion of research into its impact on health. Roughly 10% of the human genome has receptors for (is influenced by) vitamin D. If you google vitamin D and your favorite disease you will probably find there is an association with it.

    A recent study at the University of Kansas involving 10,000  (median age 58) showed a 61% reduction in overall mortality:

    “Vitamin D deficiency was a strong independent predictor of all-cause death (odds ratios 2.64, 95% confidence interval 1.901 to 3.662, p <0.0001) after adjusting for multiple clinical variables. Vitamin D supplementation conferred substantial survival benefit (odds ratio for death 0.39, 95% confidence interval 0.277 to 0.534, p <0.0001). In conclusion, vitamin D deficiency was associated with a significant risk of cardiovascular disease and reduced survival. Vitamin D supplementation was significantly associated with better survival, specifically in patients with documented deficiency."

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22071212

    And this was comparing those 30 ng/mL. The optimal range for vitamin D is currently thought to be something above 50 ng/mL, not 30. My guess is that they chose 30 to get a decent sample size, as very few (a few percent) would have levels of 50 or above.

    Spend an hour or so exploring the Vitamin D Council website. You will be amazed. Another great source of information about D is 
    http://vitamindwiki.com/tiki-index.php

  • Argus

    When you say graph, you must mean the *chart* which shows the different forms of smallpox observed in a certain population.  NOWHERE does is say that there was a 97% death rate in vaccinated people that caught the disease. Instead is says that the vast majority of people that had a form of smallpox were unvaccinated, and that of vaccinated persons that got it, they only suffered forms that were rarely fatal.
    If you can’t even read and correctly interpret something like this, what are you doing talking about it?

  • http://profile.yahoo.com/FTKH6YO77KWIXDFIUSH6EIMETY teeks99
  • Lowell Hubbs

    If you can not allow yourself to do hinest and unbiased research, Argus; then what are you doing talking about it? Here is just one source for a few of the historical facts as to the reality of small pox vaccine. Are you attempting to tell the readers here that not one person who had the small pox vaccine ever died of small pox? Such was clearly not the case. In fact small pox vaccine clearly did more harm than good. Get over it Argus, vaccines are a sham! They always were, and they always will be. How many vaccines have you taken? Please put your words to the test and take every vaccine on the CDC schedule, up to age 18? You aren’t chicken, are you? You know that Paul Offit stated that theoretically by his calculations, that children could safely tolerate 10,000 vaccines, so get to it; there should be no problem for you getting all those vaccines, including Gardasil? Let us know how that turns out?  

    Smallpox Vaccine: Origins of Vaccine Madnesshttp://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2010/02/26/smallpox-vaccine-origins-of-vaccine-madness/

  • Argus

    Because the number of cases of paralysis due to the vaccine is much, much lower than what there would be from the *disease* if the vaccine were not being administered to the population.  The people in charge understand this – how is it so difficult for others to grasp the notion?

  • Argus

    Facts don’t really seem to enter into much of what is written in the articles around here.
    Unless they can be distorted or presented out of context to use them to mean the opposite of what reality is.

  • Argus

    A very well-written reponse, Tom!
    I know that people that rely on whale.to and are wrapped up in conspiracy theories won’t accept it, but for anyone else looking for a logical and fact based summary about vaccines and the diseases they are intended to prevent, I reccomend following the link to teeks99′s posting.

  • Christina England

     Dear About Pediatrics
    This is where I got my quote from http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/display.cfm?ID=19990705002005 and yes I did read this article and all other articles and papers where possible. Sometimes it is only possible to access the abstract and if this is the case I will say from abstract. Please will you follow my links which do lead you to my source of information.
    By the way Dr Russell Blaylock is an excellent, well educated, highly intelligent and respected professional. Please read his papers thoroughly then you may learn something from them.
    This is an educational website we aim to educate parents giving them views, opinions and facts on vaccination. We aim to tell parents the truth which we believe is so often missed out from the mainstream media, government papers and the pharmaceutical industry.
    Please will you quote some of the papers and studies that you have read or written for us to read through and publish so that parents can get the full truth about vaccination.
    Christina England

  • Christina England

    I would like to thank all of you who have commented. Thank you especially Lowell Hubbs for all your useful links and information.
    Christina

  • Argus

    In particular, anyone promoting anti-vaccine views that continually cites whale.to as a source would provide an excellent example of how far off-base those views are.

  • Argus

    Christina, does that mean that you also find whale.to to be a reliable source of information?

  • Sassy-puss

     Read the book ‘Gut and Psychology Syndrome’ by Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride, Medinform. She cured her son of Autism with the use of probiotics, broths and fermented foods and a very careful diet. Brilliant book. Very enlightening

  • Michelle

    And yet, any product containing aspartame (diet sodas in particular) is REQUIRED to put it on the label as a warning (ex. WARNING/CAUTION: Contains aspartame).

    Please tell me why there would even be a warning or caution when consuming something containing aspartame if it didn’t have some history of toxicity (at least in susceptible people)?!
    I won’t get into the rest, but just lumping things together doesn’t seem to work for you, doc.

  • Michelle

    And yet, any product containing aspartame (diet sodas in particular) is REQUIRED to put it on the label as a warning (ex. WARNING/CAUTION: Contains aspartame).

    Please tell me why there would even be a warning or caution when consuming something containing aspartame if it didn’t have some history of toxicity (at least in susceptible people)?!
    I won’t get into the rest, but just lumping things together doesn’t seem to work for you, doc.

  • Drwhitehouse81

    Wow. What a hard hitting scientific response based on completely indisputable facts. Lol

  • lucasjohnson

    Just as a word of advice, maybe these articles should include current data (from the last five years) based on studies regulated by the CDC. The truth is, anyone can conduct “research” and publish it as if it is factual. Also, anyone with a background in research would know that sources that end in “.com” are trying to sell you something, not share valid information. I advise you to all to look at sources with “.org” or “.edu.” Also, physicans cannot change the name of diseases. Only the CDC can do that.

  • Habakuk

    Humm, data selection, poor knowledge and logical falacies makes for article that could only impress those with anextraordinarily conspiratory mind. Wait! Sorry forgot to read the address…

  • Teri Westerby

    Did you actually read the article?

  • Teri Westerby

    the CDC is the one doing it…

  • Teri Westerby

    Why is this even still a debate? Regardless of whether Vaccines work or not (some may and some may not) is all just a bandage which covers up one primary fact:

    Society, built as it is today, does allow for the needs of every Human Being to be met.

    Thus poverty propels disease. Do you want the truth? Follow the money.

    All a Human Being needs to live a full and ripe few hundred years (and it is possible) is love, clean air, clean water, proper nutrition and proper sanitation. The rest would fall into place.

    There would be no need for “modern medicine” or any of this vaccine debate at all.

    If we all worked together to make this world a better place, and provide all beings what they need to survive (and it is possible, we are NOT over populated, we are just improperly managed) we’d all THRIVE.

  • Ascendant

    What a complete and utter crock. For starters, note that this site has its own agenda and is completely and utterly hypocritical in that regard. Marketing links, pop-ups for sales of books, etc. So, the bias is clear as day.

    Secondly, the sources are cherry-picked and lack any scholarly evidence. Non-funded research does not have bias. Peer-review is protected against bias through its series of checks and balances. The material presented here does not show up in peer-reviewed journals or other scholarly, non-biased material for a reason. It is because the studies are a crock of bs.

    Anyone who has taken a few basic biology, chemistry, or other related courses is well aware of the fallacies in this article. If some of those researchers conducted the flawed studies they allegedly had in this article, they should have been fired for squandering funds.

    Last, I will finish on the note that the research speaks for itself. Just pull up statistics from multiple countries on this type of information. As far as changing names of diseases, if anyone believes that line, well, just wow…

  • Ascendant

    To add to my last remark… This type of criticism is not only a slap in the face of all the medical professionals who dedicated their lives to creating vaccines to save lives, but it is reckless endangerment of children through false information. Children of stupid parents who buy into this stuff DIE because of idiots like this author who perpetuate lies. It is sick and twisted.

    One VERY large problem with the claim that the medical field is covering up a huge lie is that too many people would know. Meanwhile, the fact is alleged “whistleblowers” are few and far between. Investigations into their histories typically portray them as failed practitioners, having gotten their degree (IF they even have one) from a credential mill, many have criminal records, and the list goes on. Just do the research into the names of the doctors yourself and you will see they have absolutely no credibility. They are basically the “alien abduction” quacks of the medical field. Yes, those attention-starved, morally lacking nutjobs are found in all areas of life.

    Anyway, as far as the impossibility of covering something like that up, here is the problem… the molecular biology behind vaccinations is pretty simple. Not only do med students learn this in their early undergrad years, but many other majors have to learn the same material as well for their degrees. So, why aren’t the college students calling it out? Why, if you ask on forums, they will inform you that the basic chemical process that occurs is indeed safe? Why will they laugh at you when you fail to understand the difference between methylmercury and ethylmercury (aka one is dangerous and the other is the harmless mercury additive found in some vaccines).

    The fact is, most people are either very stupid or uneducated, but they are too naive to face that fact. So, they read some information on a few web pages, then suddenly they think they know as much about a subject as someone who spent 12-16 years in college (undergrad, grad school, post-doctorate, etc.) to learn it. Keep in mind, med students spent more time becoming educated JUST in college than a high school graduate did in their entire life. In addition, the material they learn in college is far more condensed and comprehensive than what you learned in high school. So, unless you have the degree, or unless you TRULY know how to distinguish authoritative sources from non-authoritative, your best bet is to listen to the medical professionals and not the quacks whose claims are rejected by their peers.

    Remember, statistically about 90% of med students state that one of the reasons they are going into the field is to help people. Doctors WANT to help you, and with how much they earn through their jobs, they certainly don’t need to lie to you to do so, nor could they get away with it (as explained previously). Think people, THINK!!!

  • RobinNemeth

    ‘Children of stupid parents who buy into this stuff DIE because of idiots like this author who perpetuate lies. It is sick and twisted.’

    They DIE? Oh
    really? Children die because parents have the unmitigated gall to question
    vaccines? Too bad for those parents. THEY can be sued, if there’s enough
    evidence that THEY’VE caused harm. Unlike the pharma executives who’ve profited
    so immensely off of the vaccines. .

    ‘One
    VERY large problem with the claim that the medical field is covering up a huge
    lie is that too many people would know.’

    ‘Too many’? Just exactly how many is ‘too many’? I’m
    gonna bet that the tobacco industry executives said the same damn thing. As
    well as top ranking officials in Germany in 1940.

    ‘Meanwhile,
    the fact is alleged “whistleblowers” are few and far between.’

    Dr. Jay Gordon, former head of the National Institute of
    Health Dr. Bernadine Healy, former Chief Scientific Officer at the UK Department of Health Dr. Peter
    Fletcher, Dr. Bryan Jepson, Dr. Jon Poling, Dr. Jill James, Dr. Russell
    Blaylock, Dr. Bob Sears, Dr. Phillip
    DiMio, Dr. Larry Palevsky, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr.
    Andrew Zimmerman, Dr.Boyd Haley, Dr. Martha Herbert, Thomas Burbacher, Dr. J. Anthony Morris (formerly
    Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the FDA), Dr Jeff Bradstreet, Dr. Chun Wong, Dr. Jerry Kartzinel. Dr.
    Usman, Dan Burton, Dr. Nancy Banks. Oh
    and I know, why don’t we talk about John Walker Smith instead of Wakefield.

    And this is just a small start. Ginger Taylor’s put
    together a nice list of 72 scientific studies which show a link between autism
    and vaccines, but you’re going to tell me that each and every one of those
    studies (published in scientific journals) was done by a scientist who received
    their credentials from a credential mill. Tell it to a *&^%$ JURY! In a
    &%$# real court, not a special Vaccine Court, why don’t you?

    By the way, speaking of credentials, do you happen to
    have a name? A REAL name? Because the last time I tried to get somebody at the
    CDC to tell me what percentage of flu shots have 25 mcg of thimerosal, there
    was nobody there who was willing to do that and give me their name. They were
    only willing to give me false reassurance that the vaccines were safe.
    Anonymously.

    Lol I had
    somebody tell me that Dr. Bernadine Healy, when she spoke out in defense of the
    idea that vaccines might be causing autism, was suffering from brain cancer at
    the time and that that was why she was ‘talking nonsense’. And yet I’ve seen no
    evidence that that was case. She certainly seemed coherent enough to me. But
    why don’t we let a jury decide the credibility of a witness? Oh wait, because
    the vaccine industry has so much money they’ve bought indemnity, even in the
    event of a known and preventable design defect.

    I would love to see pharma exec lawyers, in front of a
    JURY OF MY PEERS, explaining to a REAL COURT and not a &%$# Special Master
    (a term which always brings to mind Garfield’s sidekick Odie’s stupid face
    happily waiting to be tossed a dog bone) how vaccines are safe and we know they’re
    safe because those who believe otherwise are all, every last one of them, just
    attention starved morally lacking nutjobs. This is what inevitably their
    defense rests on. Absolutely nothing but control of the media, and ad hom.

    ‘Why will they laugh at you when you fail to
    understand the difference between methylmercury and ethylmercury (aka one is
    dangerous and the other is the harmless mercury additive found in some
    vaccines).’

    Will they
    laugh at me? Would they laugh at me were evidence to be given to a jury, in the
    same sort of legal proceedings that anyone else has access to when harmed by
    someone or something? I guess we’ll never know, until the special Vaccine Court
    is abolished.

    The difference
    between ethyl and methyl mercury? Oh well that’s simple. The ethyl mercury is the
    stuff in thimerosal. You know, thimerosal, the stuff with a SKULL AND
    CROSSBONES on the bottle because it’s so very safe. The stuff that has this
    written on the material safety data sheet:

    The
    substance may be toxic to kidneys, liver, spleen, bone marrow, central nervous
    system (CNS). Repeated or prolonged exposure to the substance can produce
    target organs damage. Repeated exposure to a highly toxic material may produce
    general deterioration of health byan accumulation in one or many human organs.

    Amongst
    lots of other very reassuring sounding (sarcasm mode: on) information.

    Now
    you’re going to tell me about how the concentration matters, aren’t you. Would
    you like to explain to me where I’m going wrong in the math when I compare the
    concentration of mercury in a babies bloodstream after it’s been given a flu
    shot with 25 mcg of thimerosal, and the 7 molar concentration of mercury that
    can be seen to cause neuron sheath death in the University of Calvary video
    that was presented to Congress in the recent vaccine/autism hearings? And when
    I’ve done that math, I find that the concentrations are just about the same;
    almost as though they designed the experiment that way.. Oh but wait, don’t
    bother wasting your time. Unless you want to tell me your name and where you
    live.

    You
    say ‘The fact is, most people are either very stupid or uneducated, but they
    are too naive to face that fact.’ I’d love to hear you say it in front of a
    jury. In the same sort of court proceeding that anyone else would take part in
    when there is significant evidence that a product has harmed them or those they
    love. I’d love to hear it because a jury wouldn’t buy your crap for more than
    ten minutes. Not when they see what else you’ve got to offer up by way of real
    science. Ad hom is what you have. It’s ALL the pharma execs have. That and
    control of the media and congress with their money.

    Oh yeah, I
    forgot. That and the fact that they all want only to HELP people! Lmfao.

    ‘your best bet is to listen to the medical
    professionals and not the quacks wh ose clai ms are rejected by their peers.’ Well, all of them except the former head of
    the National Institute of Health and the former Chief Scientific Officer at the
    UK Department of Health.

  • Dan Cameron

    Ascendant, have you seen this video yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ripS-SmCo It might give you a different perspective about vaccines. I used to think vaccines were okay, but after watching videos like this one, I think differently on the subject now.

  • S Loire King

    Actually, the CDC made that claim themselves. Much to their surprise and chagrin….their recommendation: Get another booster.