Bombshell TV Show About HPV Vaccines Reveals Cruel Nature of Vaccine Pushers
Refreshingly, there was a brave attempt recently in a popular show seen by over two million viewers on ABC TV to present balanced information regarding the controversial HPV (human papillomavirus) vaccines. 
It was expected that to touch on the subject of vaccine injuries and death would bring down the wrath of the vaccine industry. And it certainly appeared to do so.
In addition to opinions from vaccine promoters, there were interviews with a grieving mother who shared the tragic story of her daughter’s death and a brave young girl who described her suffering after the vaccine. Two doctors gave their opinions. While one was in favor of the vaccine, the other questioned its necessity, given the overall success of Pap testing to screen for cervical cancer.
Show’s Journalist Compelled to Publish Follow-Up
As feared, the show’s journalist, Katie Couric, who was probably under pressure from the influential vaccine industry, added a new video  and a post script. It appeared on the show’s web site the next day and ended with:
“We do not want to leave our viewers with an irrational fear of the vaccine and for that reason we’re going to continue the conversation and invite a number of medical experts, journalists and scientists to weigh in here, on our site.”
The aftermath in several discussion threads, with thousands of comments on the show’s website, revealed the true nature of many pro-vaxers. [3,4,5]
Kicking of Sufferers Who Were Lying Down
Countless parents described in detail adverse reactions to the HPV vaccines, which disabled or killed their formerly athletic, active and happy daughters.
Those who were in sorrow and pain were ruthlessly attacked by pro-vaccine people who insulted and accused them of telling lies. There were emotional elements when some who were in grief were provoked by hurtful responses from pro-vaxers, the words spoken by the latter being by far the nastiest and, no doubt, shocking thousands of readers.
Shameful Comments From Pro-Vaxers
Some of these comments were posted by people who have been known to boast about their academic and intellectual backgrounds:
- “The only thing malignant here is the cancerous spread of anti-vax lies.”
- “Vaccine injury is one of the biggest lies that anti-vaxers tell.”
- “Really, you anti-vaxers just pull it out of your rear orifice sometimes.”
- “ I don’t for a minute believe your daughter had an adverse reaction to the vaccination. I think you’re just here for the attention.”
- “These parents are falsely blaming Gardasil to get rid of some the pain and guilt resulting from their children’s condition.”
- “These aren’t victims of these vaccines. They are people that desperately want to blame vaccines because they are too lazy or too dishonest to report the truth.”
- Grieving mother: “I wish my daughter had made it to 32; she died at 17 as a result of a reaction to this vaccine.” Callous comment by a pro-vaccine person who surely had no access to the daughter’s medical records: “I think we have established that your daughter did not die of a reaction to this vaccine.”
- “Your story is on Sane Vax. I don’t need to know anything more to know you’re not telling the truth. You hoping for a payout?”
- “There are people here purposefully misleading others with their lies about the efficiency and safety of the HPV vaccine, assumingly because they like to see people die from cancer.”
- “Stop reading the holocaust deniers of whale-to and stop siding with cancer.”
- “There is the troubling statistic that the vast majority of alleged vaccine injuries come from people who believe strongly in a magical Jew who did tricks 2000 years ago.”
- “You have all the credibility of some loon in the public square screeching that the earth is flat, the moon launch was a hoax and 9-11 an inside job.”
- “Since the goal is to generate fear, accuracy is not important to you. This is why you omit the evidence that shows that you are lying.”
- “The Gardasil victims memorial is a tribute to one thing only: the willingness of the anti-vaccination crowd to keep passing on false information long after it has been debunked, because somehow the belief is more important than whether or not it is factual.”
- “There aren’t two sides to the story. There is science, and there is quackery. And a bunch of Munchausen moms looking for attention.”
Comments from sympathizers of the vaccine-injured, backed by serious research, were attacked by vaccine promoters who responded by posting insults and cherry-picked studies.
No Evidence of Safety For These HPV Vaccines
Evidence of safety is not shown by biased, manipulated research papers posted by arrogant, aggressive vaccine promoters, some of whom have no background regarding vaccines, whose prime concern is often to protect their clients’ interests; nor is evidence of safety shown by presentation of biased studies and statistics from Big Pharma’s databases, an industry known to be steeped in deception and corruption.
The two controversial HPV vaccines are Gardasil, which is produced by Merck and Cervarix, manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). When there is widespread knowledge that these companies are certainly not trustworthy, there is surely no reason to trust their products. [6,7]
Proof that these two vaccines are dangerous is shown by the intense suffering which gigantic numbers of previously healthy, active young girls have experienced after the vaccines. However, evidence does not depend on numbers. Thousands, hundreds, ten or even one who is suffering may be proof.
Tragically, young boys have started to experience similar fates. 
The Nasty Comments Will Not Go Away
Many sufferers were forced to leave the discussions, having been reduced to tears because of ridicule and harassment.
Several of those who had posted cruel comments also disappeared, some perhaps wisely deleting their obnoxious words.
Original images of their comments have been spread across countless countries of the world. The ugly pictures are archived by many as a permanent reminder of the blatant cruelty of those who support an industry which is based on greed and corruption.
More Obnoxious Comments From Pro-Vaxers
How can people who show such shameful behavior expect to be respected? Many of the worst comments are omitted from this article because they are so utterly hurtful that they should not be repeated.
- “You are an immensely tedious, deluded twat. And stop drooling.”
- “You are a frigging loon. Go back on medication please.”
- “Screw it. I’ll say it. ARE YOU PEOPLE ALL COMPLETELY CRAZY?
- Do you know why people like myself and xxxx and xxxx engage in debate with crazy people like yourselves? And you lunatics have the nerve to stand up and argue otherwise?”
- “Sure, but does anyone validate your research? Or are you now a surgeon because you read on how to remove ingrown toenails?”
- “I see the usual anti-vaccine loons couldn’t quit their yammering and stammering.”
- “I think they enjoy the endless ridicule. They get to paint themselves as martyrs twice. If they didn’t enjoy it, they would stop doing it.”
- “There has not been a single death that has been conclusively linked to the vaccine, just emotional, unsubstantiated anecdotes.”
- “The best you people can do is the money grubbing, lying dishonest ‘age of autism’ website.”
- “I always find it distressing that anti-vaccine activists like yourself care so little for victims of disease.”
- “I’m afraid that the judgement of the future on you is likely to be that you are in the same class of folk who worried that the smallpox vaccination would turn them into cows.”
- “A corpse doesn’t make big pharma any money, but fear mongering is wonderful for big herbal, big farmer, and big alterna, which is really the core issue.”
- Sorrowful mother: “My daughter has been sick now for two years following her second Gardasil vaccine. She tries so hard to be strong but the sickness wears her down daily. I cry daily.” Hurtful response: “Somebody needs to call the waaambulance.”
- “Good anti vaxers read anti vax websites as they’re easy to understand. They’re written in basic English so those who lack the education and intellectual capacity to understand the medicine and the science can still feel intellectual.”
- Parent: “I spend most of my life helping vaccine injured.” The parent cried because of this response, “And yet you’re so bad at it.”
- “I think it is sad that you think she is damaged because she can’t have children. My daughters mean more to me than their ability to provide me with grandchildren.”
It may well be questioned whether the person who posted the following quote should be reported for supplying false information to the authorities:
“Once again an anti vaxer tells us part of a story without any evidence at all. Some of those VAERS reports were put up by me, they’re false. I proved that VAERS is not a source of information on this subject. So how many of these reports are factual and not anti vaxers pushing an agenda?”
More and more are people reaching each other from all corners of the world and sharing their sorrow because of the HPV vaccines. They receive comfort and information from knowledgeable and sympathetic people who genuinely care. 
Many of those who are helping have expert and unbiased knowledge of the vaccines. The numbers of voices of those who are suffering in anguish and despair because of the HPV vaccines are growing rapidly day by day. The world is hearing them now.
[contentbox headline=”References” type=”normal”]