Are Vaccines Right for Your Child? Debunking the Myths of the DTaP Vaccine

vaccine-baby-injury

Families with new babies who query vaccinations in Arizona are being given a wad of paperwork assuring them that vaccinations are safe and effective. Reading through this information, I was shocked to see exactly what these vulnerable parents are being told, because, as usual, they are only being told half the story.

Part one of the paperwork, titled Infections Are the Enemy, Not Vaccines, was written by Karen Lewis, MD, the Medical Director of the Arizona Immunization Program Office for the Arizona Department of Health Services and published by the magazine Immunications. She wrote:

“My first exposure to antivaccine fervor was during my pediatric infectious disease fellowship at UCLA. At that time, whooping cough vaccine was being blamed for encephalopathy, mental retardation, and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). In Japan there was a period where parents lost confidence in the pertussis vaccines (Whooping Cough), and stopped immunizing their children. The result of not vaccinating was that scores of infants died yearly from pertussis in Japan before new acellular pertussis vaccines won acceptance.”

While this statement is true, it only tells parents part of the truth. It appears that Dr. Lewis seemingly forgot to mention the following important facts.

Inaccuracies Ironed Out

Let us first examine the DTP (diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis) vaccine. The DTP was first introduced to the vaccine schedules during the 1930s and was problematic from the onset, as adverse reactions quickly began to emerge.

The DTP vaccine is a whole cell vaccine. A whole cell vaccine is a vaccine containing a killed virus or bacteria. The DTP vaccine contains the killed Bordetella bacterium, the bacteria causing the whooping cough infection.

The bacterium is killed using either a physical or chemical process.

The DTP Vaccination’s Tainted History

In 1948, Randolph Byers and Frederick Moll, from Harvard Medical School, had become so concerned about the numbers of adverse reactions being reported following vaccinations that they carried out a study. They concluded that the DTP vaccination caused a number of children to suffer from severe neurological problems, including seizures.

Their study was published in the medical journal Pediatrics. [1] They wrote:

“Inspection of the records of the Children’s Hospital for the past ten years has disclosed 15 instances in which children developed acute cerebral symptoms within a period of hours after the administration of pertussis vaccine. The children varied between 5 and 18 months in age and, in so far as it is possible to judge children of this age range, were developing normally according to histories supplied by their parents. None had had convulsions previously. Many different lots of vaccine, made by eight different manufacturers over a period of eight years, were implicated. The inoculations were given throughout the usual geographic range of children coming to this hospital. All but one, at the time of follow-up or death, showed evidence of impairment of the nervous system, which might still have been in the healing stage in three or four.

During the same period about half as many children were seen in the hospital suffering from the encephalopathy secondary to smallpox vaccination, and about twice as many from the encephalopathy complicating pertussis itself.”

Despite writing an informative paper which was full of facts and figures, their paper was ignored by the medical and pharmaceutical communities. As a result, more and more children began to develop worrisome adverse reactions.

In the early 1970s, Professor Gordon Stewart wrote a series of papers raising his concerns about the vaccine. In the paper, titled Toxicity of pertussis vaccine: frequency and probability of reactions, he wrote:

“To date, File A contains identifying data on 1127 children notified or detected from these various sources. All of these children are reported as having had reactions to triple vaccine (DPT) or, rarely, to pertussis vaccine given alone, followed by severe brain damage. During the same period 17 children have been notified as having had reactions followed by brain damage after receiving other vaccines (seven smallpox, four measles, three rubella, three diphtheria-tetanus).

File B, with 110 variables each with up to nine sub-variables, is built up as independent medical and other evidence is obtained. The present report deals with 197 cases in which the evidence is reasonably complete.” [2]

Once again, despite the vast amount of information contained in his paper, his paper and his concerns were ignored.

The DTP and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)

The problems being reported continued to escalate, finally coming to a head in 1975 when Japan took the unprecedented decision to stop vaccinating children under the age of two with the DPT vaccine. Their decision had a dramatic effect as Dr. Viera Scheibner explained:

“JAPAN: In 1975, about 37 Crib Sudden Deaths were linked to vaccination in Japan. Doctors in one prefecture boycotted vaccinations, and refused to vaccinate. The Japanese government paid attention and stopped vaccinating children below the age of two years. When immunization was delayed until a child was 24 months of age, Sudden Infant Death cases and claims for vaccine related deaths disappeared. Japan zoomed from a high 17th place in infant mortality rate to the lowest infant mortality rate in the world when they stopped vaccinating. Japan didn’t vaccinate any children below the age of two years between 1975 and 1988, for thirteen years. But then in 1988, Japanese parents were given the choice to start vaccinating anywhere between three months and 48 months. The Ministry study group studied 2,720 SIDS cases occurring between 1980 and 1992 and they established that their very low SIDS rate quadrupled.” [3]

Despite Japan’s stance and the dramatic results that followed, little action was taken and children continued to be vaccinated with this dangerous vaccine.

Hundreds of Children Died Following the DTP Vaccine Before Action Was Taken

A flurry of reports followed, each and every one of them reporting cases of children dying suddenly from sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) after receiving the DTP vaccine.

In 1983, Baraff LJ et al. wrote a paper titled Possible temporal association between diphtheria-tetanus toxoid-pertussis vaccination and sudden infant death syndrome, which was later published in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.

They wrote:

“Because diphtheria and tetanus toxoids pertussis (DTP) vaccine is routinely given during the period of highest incidence of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), this study was undertaken to determine if there is a temporal association between DTP immunization and SIDS. Parents of 145 SIDS victims who died in Los Angeles County between January 1, 1979, and August 23, 1980, were contacted and interviewed regarding their child’s recent immunization history. Fifty-three had received a DTP immunization. Of these 53, 27 had received a DTP immunization within 28 days of death. Six SIDS deaths occurred within 24 hours and 17 occurred within 1 week of DTP immunization.” [4]

Still no action was taken.

In 1980, Professor Gordon T. Stewart wrote a further paper titled The Whooping Cough Vaccination which was published by the magazine Here’s Health. He wrote:

“There is no doubt in my mind that in the UK alone some hundreds, if not thousands, of well infants have suffered irreparable brain damage needlessly and that their lives and those of their parents have been wrecked in consequence.

There are also, to my certain knowledge, a number of deaths after vaccination in the UK and the USA which await explanation. I see no use or justification for this kind of medical policy, and I think that the use of pertussis vaccine should be discontinued until, by better research or a better vaccine, these doubts are resolved.” [5]

In 1996, Harris L. Coutler wrote the paper titled SIDS and Seizures, in which he stated:

“”Crib death” was so infrequent in the pre-vaccination era that it was not even mentioned in the statistics, but it started to climb in the 1950s with the spread of mass vaccination against diseases of childhood. It became a matter of public and professional concern and even acquired a new name, “sudden infant death of unknown origin.” or, for short, SIDS.” (sic) [6]

All of these papers were in line with Dr. Viera Scheibner’s ground-breaking paper titled Dynamics of critical days as part of the dynamics of non-specific stress syndrome discovered during monitoring with Cotwatch breathing monitor, which was full of scientific evidence proving that babies can have severe adverse reactions to vaccinations at critical intervals following their vaccinations. [7]

Replacing One Dangerous Vaccine With Another

Beginning to worry slightly, instead of suspending the whooping cough vaccine until further notice, as one would expect, world governments decided that it would be a great idea to replace one dangerous vaccination with another, and in 1991, many replaced the DTP with the DTaP on their vaccine schedules.

The DTaP is an acellular vaccine, meaning that the vaccine contains two or more antigens but no whole cells. (An antigen is a harmful substance that causes the body to produce antibodies.)

Within a few years of this vaccine being introduced, papers began to emerge stating that this vaccine was another vaccine not to be trusted.

In 1998, Kris Gaublomme, MD, wrote a paper published in The International Vaccine titled Acellular Pertussis. Dr. Gaublomme highlighted the fact that data being produced on the safety issues of the acellular vaccine was contradictory. He wrote:

“The data on the safety of the new acellular vaccine are contradictory. The Japanese study (I) e.g. mentions that “the vaccine does not have detectable side-effects”, whereas the introduction of the same article says that “it is less than one-tenth as toxic as whole-cell vaccine …”. How can a quantitative comparison be made if there is “no detectable side-effect” at all? Poland argues that in a recent Swedish vaccine trial, there was no benefit of the acellular vaccine over the whole-cell vaccine as to efficacy nor as to “the frequency of serious adverse events, including hypotonic hyporesponsive episodes.” (sic)

Local side-effects are generally admitted. They consist of redness and swelling.

Systemic reactions, however, also occur. Examples are fever, drowsiness, irritability, prolonged, high-pitched crying and seizures.

In one study there was no difference with the old vaccine with respect to fussiness, antipyretic use, drowsiness, or anorexia.

Uberall noticed convulsions within three days of vaccination occurred in 1/15,912 doses in DTaP recipients.

Persistent inconsolable crying, a sure sign of brain inflammation, was present in 1/497 doses.

High fever (<40.5°C) was observed in 1/16,239 doses. One hypotonic-hyporesponsive episode was observed in 4,273 DTaP recipients.

Fever, injection site redness, swelling, and pain increased in prevalence with increasing numbers of injections. For children receiving DTaP as a fourth dose, injection site redness and swelling occurred more frequently in DtaP primed than in DTwP-primed children.”  [8] (emphasis added)

Despite this paper and many others indicating that adverse reactions to the whooping cough vaccine were still occurring, the CDC continued to bury its head in the sand, and instead of being honest, decided to conceal the facts from the public.

In March 2014, Paul G. King, PhD, wrote a paper titled A fact-based Assessment of blind eye to scientific fraud is dangerous. He wrote:

“According to the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention, vaccination, introduced in the 1940s, brought the number of cases per year down from 107,473 in 1922 to just 1,248 in 1981. Since 1982, however, the number of cases has steadily increased.

As Bass JW, et al. predicted in 1987 and confirmed in 1994, the increase in the reported clinical cases of ‘whooping cough’ since 1982 has been caused by a failed vaccine program.

Moreover, the failure is increasingly evident despite the CDC’s attempt to conceal that failure by adding first more and more doses of the DTaP vaccine and, after the children are 7 years of age, now recommending that children be given a Tdap vaccine since giving a DTaP vaccine to anyone over 7 years of age can be fatal to the inoculated individual.” (sic) [9]

In other words, the DTaP is not only dangerous, but it DOESN’T WORK!!

Dr. Lewis Defends Thimerosal

Throughout her paper, Dr. Lewis wrote about what she calls the ‘anti-vaccine fervor,’ continually mixing up the truth with fiction. She wrote:

“ … Accusations focused on thimerosal, an ethyl-mercury-containing vaccine preservative. There had never been any scientific evidence of adverse effects from thimerosal. Still, to be on the safe side, in 1999 the Public Health Service and the American Academy of Pediatrics recommended that thimerosal-containing vaccines be removed from vaccines. Thimerosal became the new object of blame.” (emphasis added)

The Public Health Service and the American Academy of Pediatrics may well have recommended that thimerosal should be removed from vaccines; however, many vaccines still contain the preservative today.

What Dr. Lewis Did Not Tell Parents About Thimerosal

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing organic compound used as a preservative in many vaccines since the 1930s. Despite being 49.6 percent ethyl mercury, a highly toxic poison that is geno-toxic and neurotoxic, thimerosal is said to help prevent potentially life-threatening contamination from harmful microbes.

Although the preservative was not used in all vaccinations (for example, it has never been used in measles-mumps-rubella or chickenpox vaccines), it was originally used in the manufacture of many early vaccines and, for many years, has been frequently linked to neurological problems in children, such as autism and ADHD. [10] [11]

As stated by Dr. Lewis in 1999, the Public Health Service and the AAP recommended that thimerosal be taken out of vaccines as a precautionary measure. However, despite their recommendations, it still remains in many vaccinations today, including:

  • DT (diptheira/tetanus, manufactured by Sanofi)
  • Influenza (Fluirin); Influenza (Flulaval)
  • Influenza (Fluzone: standard, high-dose, and intradermal)
  • Meningococcal (MPSV4 – Menomune)
  • TD (tetanus/diptheria – Decavac)
  • TD (Mass Biologics) [12]

Conclusion

As a journalist and a mother myself, I found Dr. Lewis’s paper to be poorly written, lacking in substance and containing very few credible references. If parents are given poor information and very few facts, how can they ever make an informed decision about vaccinations?

Parents are continually being lied to by the medical profession, the mainstream media, the pharmaceutical industry and world governments, and it needs to stop. How can we trust a person paid to vaccinate our children? Let’s face it – Dr. Karen Lewis is, after all, the Medical Director of the Arizona Department of Health Services. She is hardly likely to tell parents the truth, is she?

 

 

Photo Credit

  • danchi@aol.com

    Nearly a century after the release of the whooping cough (B. pertussis)
    vaccine,mounting evidence suggests that widespread mandated use of the
    vaccine could potentially be doing more harm than good in the long term—in
    addition to having been found lacking in the effectiveness department. As
    reported by The Washington Post:

    “The research suggests that while the vaccine may keep people from getting sick, it doesn’t prevent them from spreading whooping cough — also known as pertussis — to others.

    ‘It could explain the increase in pertussis that we’re seeing in the US,’ said one of the researchers, Tod Merkel of the Food and Drug Administration…

    A study by Merkel and his colleagues offers a new information.” The “new information” revealed in the featured FDA baboon study is that while the vaccine can cut down on serious clinical disease symptoms, it doesn’t eliminate transmission of the disease. This busts a major hole in the entire argument that vaccines achieve herd immunity, which is used as justification for mandatory vaccination campaigns.

    According to the Washington Post:
    “’[I]t was thought that people only spread the disease when they had coughs and other symptoms,’ said Dr. Erik Hewlett, a University of Virginia whooping cough researcher who was not involved in the FDA study but has collaborated with Merkel.

    Health officials have sought to protect small children by vaccinating the people who are in contact with them such as grandparents and baby sitters— a strategy
    called ‘cocooning.’ But that may not work as well as hoped if infected people
    who don’t show any symptoms can still spread it, the research suggests. ‘This is
    a whole new way of thinking of the problem,’ Hewlett said.”
    (my note: Cocooning HAD NEVER BEEN TESTED and was basically another way to increase profits. Parents who got the pertussis vaccine were carries of a live virus which sheds and their children contracted pertussis from them which is why in 2010 whooping cough numbers increased among young children )

    Lead author of the study:“Acellular pertussis vaccines protect against disease but fail to prevent infection and transmission in a nonhuman primate model,
    http://www.slideshare.net/FreeLeaks/acellular-pertussis-vaccines-protect-against-disease-but-fail-to-prevent-infection-and-transmission-in-a-nonhuman-primate-model, Tod Merkel did comment to the New York Times that when exposed to B. pertussis after recently getting vaccinated, you could be an asymptomatic carrier and infect others, saying:

    “When you’re newly vaccinated, you are an asymptomatic carrier, which is good for you, but not for the population.”

    The strain that has been going around for the last decade or longer is called Bordetella Pertussis or B Pertussis. The vaccine strain created decades ago is Acellular Pertussis. B Pertussis is mutation of the A strain. CDC has know about this for decades but stated it will continue to give A Pertussis hoping it will work. There is no vaccine for Bordetella Pertussis. GSK made this statement:

    -Whooping Cough Vaccine – Doesn’t Work – GSK Says “We Never Bothered to
    Check”: http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2012/04/08/whooping-cough-vaccine-doesnt-work-gsk-says-we-never-bothered-to-check/

    You don’t have to be ill to transmit the disease to another because the virus
    colonizes in the back of the throat indefinitely. In the baby baboons different age groups cleared the virus at different rates.

    From Tripedia vaccine vial insert :
    *Progressive neurologic disorder, including infantile spasms, uncontrolled
    epilepsy, or progressive encephalopathy. Pertussis vaccine should not be
    administered to individuals with such conditions until a treatment regimen has
    been established and the condition has stabilized.

    *Encephalopathy (eg, coma, decreased level of consciousness, prolonged
    seizures) within 7 days of administration of a previous dose of a pertussis-containing vaccine that is not attributable to another identifiable cause.

    Whole-cell pertussis DTP has been associated with acute encephalopathy -Brain
    Inflammation. Brain Inflammation according to the Merck Manual the largest
    selling medical textbook, filed under their category of brain, spinal cord
    and nerve disorders: brain infections. Brain infection caused by vaccines is encephalitis. Encephalitis is inflammation of the brain. Patients who suffer encephalitis can be left with physical disabilities, mental deterioration and persistent cognitive dysfunction – which matches the definition of autism. Vaccines can cause encephalitis and encephalitis can cause autism. http://therefusers.com/refusers-newsroom/the-medical-textbook-definition-of-a-vaccine-adverse-reaction-brain-infection-merck-manual/#.U-vGtWOB98k

    *** Adverse events reported during *post-approval* use of Tripedia vaccine
    include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction,
    cellulitis, AUTISM, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia,
    neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of
    the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are reported
    voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to
    reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to
    components of Tripedia vaccine.

    Interesting note about all the vaccine vial package inserts. They have
    been changing over the last few years. The Tripedia vaccine product insert was
    removed from the Johns Hopkins Institute for Vaccine Safety website. I also
    discovered that it is now missing from the Centers for Disease Control Vaccine
    Price List. The “official” reason is likely Sanofi Pasteur’s discontinuing the
    production of the vaccine but that has been stated. Also, closer inspection of
    the Tripedia product insert reveals another “change” relationship between
    vaccines and autism. The Tripedia vaccine product insert dated December 2005
    states: thimerosal as the adjuvant. This places the insert four years on the
    timeline after being approved for a “thimerosal free” alternative. So 4 years
    after the CDC/Vaccine industry had been stating emphatically that thimerosal was
    removed-it wasn’t. The above adverse events can be found on page 11 of the
    vaccine insert that is online but without thimerosal listing. This site still
    list Sids and Autism as adverse side effects:

    http://www.rxlist.com/tripedia-drug/side-effects-interactions.htm.
    However the pertussis vaccine has “trace amounts” of thimerosal in it to destroy
    microbes. The CDC state this. Also, all government and hospital websites that
    post vaccine package inserts on their site have been changed.

    Tripedia has been discontinued. Or has it. The package insert states:
    John Hopkins Bloomberg still have TriHIBit and ActHIB inserts on their
    site. Both of these (actually they are the same insert, listed separately in two
    places) give instructions for combining the ActHIB vaccine for Haemophilus
    Influenzae type B with the Tripedia vaccine, for one injection containing FOUR
    vaccines: Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis and HIB. Is it really the case that
    Tripedia was discontinued? Or is it just no longer being made available UNLESS
    it is combined with the HIB vaccine? Vaccines are combined all the time.
    Since parents are now questioning Doctors about vaccines, basically picking
    which ones they will allow their children to have-if the vaccines are combined
    and they want the child to have say-pertussis, if combined with another vaccine
    they may just say OK. They removed the choice so there could be no comparisons between children who received the vaccines separately vs. those who got the pertussis which states all the adverse events. Vaccine schedule: http://www.nvic.org/CMSTemplates/NVIC/pdf/49-Doses-PosterB.pdf

    ActHIB and TriHIBit inserts BOTH say to refer to the Tripedia insert for information about adverse reactions. The insert for ActHIB and TriHIBit tells the reader NO LESS THAN SIX TIMES – “refer to the Tripedia insert” – yet when you go looking for it on the Tripedia on the Bloomberg site, it’s not there. Why? If they are not going to list the information where you can find it, they need to include the Tripedia adverse reactions in the ActHIB and TriHIBit inserts. If they fail to do that, it does indeed look like they are trying to hide information.

    From the 2005 Tripedia®, Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular
    Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed (DTaP) Vaccine vial package insert:

    The vaccine is formulated without preservatives, but contains a trace
    amount of thimerosal [(mercury derivative), (≤0.3 mg mercury/dose)] from the
    manufacturing process. Each 0.5 mL dose also contains, by assay, not
    more than 0.170 mg of aluminum and not more than 100 mg
    (0.02%) of residual formaldehyde. The vaccine contains gelatin and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80), which are used in the production of the pertussis concentrate.

    This information has been removed from current package vial insert. https://www.vaccineshoppe.com/image.cfm?doc_id=11179&image_type=product_pdf
    It remains on the FDA site: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/ucm101580.pdf

    It has been know to scientist of the medical community that the Pertussis vaccine has been causing death and life long damage to children since 1912.

    .

  • Free People

    The problem is not enough ‘sheeple’ are getting it. I personally know someone with a Masters degree no less, who has a vaccine injured child, deathly allergic to milk (casein in the vaccines) and eggs (also in the vaccines), and has to go to school with an Epi Pen ($300), or he could die! Her younger son has suffered ear infections, asthma, etc..etc..(vaccines), and she is now having a daughter whom she states will get her vaccines, not as a newborn but eventually, one at a time. This is still NOT GOOD! Seems that the more (Matrix) education one has, the dumber they get! No matter how much evidence is given to them, they remain brain-washed by the system.

    “A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker, a raving lunatic.” —Dresden James

    Somebody else also eloquently explained what’s really going on today:
    “What good fortune for those in power that the people do not think. It also gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware the people around us are of what is really happening to them.”—Adolf Hitler

  • matthewinuk

    I think the assertion that Dr Lewis is “…hardly likely to tell parents the truth…” is unfounded. I think what is more likely is that medical professionals are, at least in part, ignorant of the truths and may see the anti-vaccine lobby as a sort of conspiracy-theorist realm of complainers. If we assume that all medical professionals are (for God knows what reason) out to ‘get us’, why ask them for information at all? If we assume them to always be lying to us, why bother consulting them at all?

  • Lou

    A Medical Professional has a DUTY to learn the TRUTH about life and death matters concerning his patients. Clearly MANY Pediatricians do not take this DUTY seriously or are being professionally compromised by some GREAT power.

    This seems to be PROVEN to me beyond all doubt.

    How can I be so sure of this? We have a very good study which shows clearly that to lower the risk of “vaccination” ONLY ONE “vaccine” can be given per “wellness visit”. This is independent of what the risk is. The more you “vaccinate” per “wellness visit” the more risk you impose on the poor child and his parents. The risk increases greatly with the second “vaccine”. The risk increases greatly between the second and third … ad infinitum. Pediatricians are commonly giving seven, eight and now nine “vaccines” per “wellness visits”.

    Are there good Pediatricians? Of course but we who are RESPONSIBLE for the lives of our children MUST learn to say NO and say it as many times as is required to protect our precious sons and daughters.

    Please remember of the MANY parties who are involved on the long chain from the design of a “vaccine” to the delivery of that “vaccine” into the arm of your child ONLY YOU can be held legally liable for a bad result.

  • Lou

    The whole deadly fraud of “pertussis” can be simply, inexpensively and TOTALLY SAFELY OBVIATED by simply making sure each member of the family receives at least 3 grams of the vitamin C complex when well, more when sick.

    http://healthyprotocols.com/image_pertussis2.jpg

    Note this graph is telling us LOTS about the grand “vaccination” lie. One other important thing it is telling us is that Vitamin C (the preventer of scurvy) may prevent much of pertussis complications! Note we now know this is so see below “So How do we PREVENT and TREAT Pertussis; Vitamin C”

    http://healthyprotocols.com/2_vac_pertussis.htm

  • disqus_k3oycamN0W

    Funny, when Los Angeles doctors went on strike some years ago, mortality rates dropped. New study from Harvard/UMass showed that chemotherapy shrinks existing tumors but causes new ones to develop. Another study showed, that aspirin, that doctors prescribe like candy, causes not only stomach bleeding and strokes, but pancreatic cancer (too late to tell my relative, who got pancreatic cancer a few months after her doctor put her on aspirin). Antidepressants are not really more effective than placebo, but, unlike placebo, may cause suicidal and homicidal thoughts. Statins increase mortality and cause fibromyalgia. And those cancer causing neurotoxic vaccines is a treasure trove of disease. Doctors are not in the business of “healing”, but in the business of producing profit, minimizing malpractice liability, and acting according to their superior’s guidelines.
    So it is true, why bother to consult drug pushers?
    In non trauma cases, I use them only to get access to diagnostic services

  • PG King

    Overall, this article is well-written and accurate.

    However, with respect to the influenza vaccines, your
    “+ Influenza (Fluirin); Influenza (Flulaval)
    + Influenza (Fluzone: standard, high-dose, and intradermal)”
    listing is NOT accurate for the 2014-2015 influenza season in the USA.

    Correctly, with respect to the inactivated-influenza vaccines (which have been
    shown to more than triple the inoculees’ risk of contracting an non-influenza
    viral respiratory infection over the risk to non-vaccinated individuals in one
    randomized, double-blind true-placebo-controlled study):

    1. Neither Sanofi’s Fluzone(R) High Dose nor Fluzone Intradermal contain
    added Thimerosal

    2. Moreover, the multi-dose formulations of Fluzone, Fluzone Quadrivalent,
    Novartis’ Fluvirin(R), GSK’s IDC Biomedical of Quebec’s FluLaval(R)
    Trivalent and Quadrivalent, Merck-distributed CSL Limited’s (bioCSL’s)
    Afluria(R) contain a preservative level — claimed to nominally include
    24.5 to 25 micrograms of organic mercury from Thimerosal per 0.5-ml
    dose.

    3. In addition, Novartis’ single-dose Fluvirin has a reduced level of Thimerosal
    nominally claimed to provide no more than 1 microgram of organic mercury
    from Thimerosal per 0.5-mL dose.

    Complicating matters is the reality that Sanofi, GSK’s IDC Biomedical of Quebec,
    and CSL Limited (bioCSL) have FDA-approved single-dose inactivated-
    influenza vaccine formulations that purportedly contain NO Thimerosal-
    derived mercury.

    In addition, GSK has an approved Fluarix(R) trivalent influenza vaccine that
    contains NO added organic mercury as Thimerosal, and, of course,
    AstraZeneca (MedImmune) markets a live-virus FluMist(R) Quadrivalent
    that contains no added Thimerosal but it also infects all those inoculated
    with it to varying degrees and some of these inoculees can infect others
    for at least 28 days after their inoculation. .

    Further complicating matters is the reality that the currently FDA-approved and
    CDC-recommended age ranges for the manufacturers of inactivated-influenza
    vaccines are not the same but the age ranges for the single-dose and the
    multi-dose formulations marketed by each manufacture are the same.

    In general, with respect to the STANDARD inactivated-influenza vaccines, the
    age ranges are as follows:

    1. Sanofi — 6 months and older for all of its standard FluZone products with 36
    months and older for its 0.5-mL prefilled syringe products and 6 months
    through 35 months for its 0.25-mL prefilled syringe Fluzone Quadrivalent
    (the only inactivated-influenza product for children under 3 years [36
    months] of age)..

    2. GSK — 3 years and older for all products including those made by its IDC
    Biomedical of Quebec subsidiary,

    3. Novartis Fluvirin — 4 years of age and older for all products

    4. CSL Limited — FDA-approved for those who are 5 years of age and older
    but ONLY CDC-recommended for those who are 9 years of age and older.

    [5. Novartis Agriflu (not yet approved for 2014-2015 influenza season-) —
    only for those 18-years old and older.]

    In addition, currently, FluMist is only recommended for those 2 to 49 years of
    age.

    Hopefully, this note will be helpful to those who choose to be vaccinated or
    to inoculate their children or wards with an influenza vaccine in the 2014-2015
    influenza season.

    *********************************************************
    * The information provided in this comment *
    * — information. *
    * It is not medical or legal advice and it *
    * does not require any specific action or *
    * actions. *
    * While the information is thought to be *
    * accurate, no representation is made as *
    * to the accuracy of the information posted *
    * other than it is my best understanding of *
    * the facts on the date that this comment *
    * is posted. *
    * Everyone should verify the accuracy of *
    * the information provided for themselves *
    * before acting on it. *
    ********************************************************

  • Christina England

    Dear Dr. King

    Thank you for your comment, I wrote my reference to flu vaccines directly from my reference 12. Thank you for pointing out these additional facts for the 2014/2015 flu season which I was unaware of.
    Christina England

  • Barb

    Thank you for this very well written article full of factoids pro-vaxers will have a hard time disputing, I’ll definitely be passing this on.

  • Toomuch Corruption

    We know the DTP has been and still is one of the most dangerous vaccines on the market that has taken countless lives since it was introduced, it was the demise of vaccine manufactures between 1970 and 80 that were shut down due to lawsuits from parents of dead and brain injured children due to this toxic concoction.
    THERE ARE NO SAFE VACCINES!!!

  • Michelle Goldstein

    Thank you for sharing this important information. Brilliant article.

  • Wtoles

    Now you’re thinking.

  • Wtoles

    Excellent read- this is one of the reasons why I withdrew from RN school right before graduating, and changed my major to Occupational Therapy Assistant- where I can actually help people.

  • Roxanne

    Very well stated, and I like how you used the phrasing that “neurotoxic vaccines are a treasure trove of disease.” BTW, do you have any stats or details (length of strike, percentage of mortality decline etc.) re. the doctors’ strike in L.A. I heard the same thing happened in Israel and elsewhere some time back. Thanks

  • Roxanne

    Great quotes… I wasn’t aware that casein is in vaccines. Can you elaborate
    which ones and under what guise/official reason? I had heard of the peanut allergy connection but not about casein, so any info would be appreciated.

  • Roxanne

    Thanks for the info packed contribution. *** I hope Dr. Lewis reads your comment!

  • danchi@aol.com

    I hope Dr. Lewis reads your comment!

    I won’t hold my breath . I have cousins that are non-vaccinating MD’s and in speaking with other Doctors at meeting/conferences they state they just follow the program. They all have the same excuses about med school bills, following the protocol of practices they are part of etc but the bottom line is they are making a choice.

    If they become fully informed on vaccines, any vaccine they are faced with a conundrum. They would realize they have been lied to, that they have been actively engaged in a behavior and activity that has caused harm to children and at some point on their soul level will be held accountable. However, if they don’t become fully informed they can continue to live and behave ignorantly believing that they are not responsible because they didn’t know. Thus the term ignorance is bliss when actually they are the willful ignorant or as some call them useful idiots.

  • Free People

    Too long to list here. A google search for ‘list vaccines containing
    casein’ will give you 4,470,000 results. Vaccine truth is a great site, I also like Rense. I stay away from wikipedia, gubmint owned, and others I’ve learned not to click on like the pHARMa sites. I know DTaP and TDaP are some, also MMR, but best to do the google search because it’s also hidden under other names. How does porcine (PIG) pancreatic hydrolsate of casein sound? Pretty appetizing? Additionally, casein and gelatin are bovine products.

    The government alphabet agencies sites and other pro-vax sites pretty much BS and attempt to fool the reader into thinking that these allergic reactions are GENETIC, so don’t blame the vaccines. Pure bunk. Injecting CASEIN and chicken EGG embryo into the body is insanity, not to mention all the other poisons!

  • Truthwarrior59

    I completely agree. I have mentioned this before but the word “vaccines” somehow creates trust in people. I am trying to erradicate this thinking. Vaccines are extremely dangerous as has been shown over and over again. Yet thousands of parents allow doctors and nurses to inject their precious newborns with super brain toxic substances. We learned the hard way and my grand-daughter Phoebe nearly died. Recently, a very smart and kind doctor in Australia diagnosed her with tissue scurvy and brought us definite proof that the vaccines are to blame.

  • Truthwarrior59

    I agree to some extent, however, doctors have the duty to inform us of any and all side effects and dangers. That is not being done. It is their highest duty and responsibility. I no longer trust doctors (with a few exceptions). And, I still do not understand why highly educated people find it okay to inject an infant with mercury. Surely, injecting an infant with arsenic would be highly criticised. Again, with a little bit of Chemistry education, you quickly realize the toxicity of mercury (a 5 year old child can understand it) but somehow doctors are incapable or just plain too scared to admit that any level of mercury and aluminum for that matter is not something you inject for ANY reason. There are no therapeutic levels of mercury and aluminum. It is clear that we are not conspiracy theorists nor complainers. We have the facts and use our common sense. They don’t. When money is the motivator, this is what happens. You inject thousands of people with vaccines with no regard to the outcome.

  • disqus_k3oycamN0W

    Roxanne, the most comprehensive article I could find was this study:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-raj-persaud/when-doctors-go-on-strike_b_1513689.html

    Analysis of another study on 1976 Los Angeles strike is here

    http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1350&dat=19790427&id=YXYUAAAAIBAJ&sjid=hAIEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2993,1363604

    If you google “when doctors strike mortality rates drop”, you will find more articles, some siting 20% drop in mortality, and some asserting that since emergency services were still provided during the strike, no conclusions can be made.
    Of course, statistics can be manipulated, and the government had incentives to hide drop in mortality. But let’s consider those studies unbiased. Still:
    1. Mortality rates in Los Angeles in January 1976 compared to January in previous years stayed the same (79 per 100 000) in one study
    2. Mortality rate, analysed week by week, and compared to the same week of the previous year, initially stayed the same (21/100000), then dropped (13/100000) in another study.
    3. During all strikes studied, emergency services were provided, therefore decline was attributed to cancellation of elective surgeries and procedures.
    4. It is impossible to evaluate effect of reduced pharmaceutical consumption on mortality (less prescription drugs use or not vaccinating), as the effect was spread over time and no statistics exist.
    5. Funeral home records and analysis of obituaries from israeli newspapers during their strike, shows significant reduction in deaths during the strike compared to the same time of previous year (but again, emergency services were provided)
    As people say, there is white lie, there is black lie, and there is statistics.
    Regarding vaccines, we can be sure that if CDC and vaccine industry could stretch the facts and somehow show, by direct comparison of vaccinated vs unvaccinated population, that vaccination has some benefits, they would have done it long ago. Their goody goody talk that this study is unethical is laughable. It is like slave trader talk that comparing enslaved vs free people is unethical. Of course, it is! The absence of this study speaks for itself. I am sure that with 10 billion a year budget, CDC secretly made multiple comparisons of vaccinated vs unvaccinated trying to find facts supporting vaccines. It shows that even paid “researchers” of Poul Thorsen stock, using all their tricks, could not manipulate statistics enough to support their claim of vaccine safety and effectiveness.

  • disqus_k3oycamN0W

    Lou, I recently read article by Megan on her website Livingwhole.org and she gave a good advice: do not go to pediatricians, as they are under obligation to the government to push vaccines or else they will be in trouble with their State Department of Health. Go to family doctors (check reputation first).
    Many states are implementing central database now, where all doctors are reporting all vaccinations. Because of that, I stopped going to doctors altogether, using herbs, natural methods and fresh non GMO food from local farms to solve all health problems. Improved my health and saved money.

  • Laney

    Thankyou for posting this. I wish I could get my daughter in Arizona to believe these warnings!! She is so damned concerned about SCHOOLS and getting her kids in, she has no idea what she is actually DOING to my precious grandchildren!!
    I just don’t get it! Thankyou again for your videos and updates. The word has GOT to get out there!!!

  • Roxanne

    Thanks Disqus, for sharing all of the above insights. I had vaguely heard that mortality declined during doctors’ strikes, but am happy to have more info to expand my knowledge.

  • Roxanne

    Thanks for the info, Free People. So, it seems that casein
    is hidden in other names. Hardly surprising… the same is
    done with excito-toxins like MSG in food. As always, the big lie$ are right in front of us. Orwellian stuff… The very thing the sheeple regard as their saviour is in fact, the cause of so
    much untold suffering and death.

  • disqus_k3oycamN0W

    The words, used by Pharma, mutate like their viruses. One new word for aspartame, recently allowed by Pharma, is AMINO SWEET. Sounds healthy?
    Hillary Clinton, at a meeting with biotech executives, proposed to call GMO crops “draught resistant” crops instead. It is true, it is Orwellian. Surprisingly, a lot of people actually want to live with their heads in the sand.
    For me, coming to vactruth.com and NN sites is like breathing fresh air – opportunity to see there are people who seek the truth and can withstand brainwashing

  • Free People

    Yup, they are experts at hiding the poi$on$ in everything. For years, the Food Manufacturing Industry has been hiding GMOs and all kinds of POI$ON$ under the labels “Natural” and “All Natural”, and the sheeple fall for it. Fortunately, website “Cornucopia” is calling many of them out, one by one, and they are being sued for false labeling. Example, PepsiCo paid out $9 million for false labeling of their POI$ON filled “Naked Juice”. Chobani, the most popular Yogurt has been exposed for using milk from GMO fed cows to make their “All Natural” killer yogurt. It goes on and on.

    The sheeple need to wake the flock up! Nothing the gubmint does is done with good intentions.

  • superbeth

    Your daughter can fill out exemptions sheets for each child entering school in AZ. AZ allows parents to claim vaccine exemption status due to medical, religious, or personal belief. I did it for my children and the administrative assistant in their school office didn’t even bat an eye when I handed her the exemption form. I only heard from the school when my daughter was exposed to a child with chicken pox and that’s all.

    We recently moved and I filed vaccine exemption forms in Colorado as well. The registrar at their school district didn’t say a thing either, when I gave her the exemption forms. Schools should not be trying to scare parents into vaccinating their children.

  • Roxanne

    This quote sums up professional blind allegiance and denial
    quite aptly:

    “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ― Upton Sinclair

  • Roxanne

    Agreed, in a sea of deceit and indoctrination, it’s so good to
    come to sites where the majority see through the propaganda
    and “gospel” of officialdom.

  • http://www.vacfacts.info/ Lowell Hubbs

    When you look at the existing and obvious vaccine failures for both pertussis and measles vaccines; and when you realize some of the the reasons that is happening; it becomes evident that the only way eradication will ever have the chance to take place, is only through natural (so called herd) immunity.

    The Current Failure of Pertussis and Measles Vaccine
    http://www.vacfacts.info/the-current-failure-of-pertussis-and-measles-vaccine.html

    The Reality Of Vaccines, Is This!
    http://www.vacfacts.info/the-reality-of-vaccines-is-this.html

  • Jeremy Wagon

    I find it so disappointing people on here refer to skewed data from over 20 years ago and think that this is cause enough to not vaccinate your children. If it wasn’t for the most of us vaccinating our children so many more would be dying of totally preventable disease. And of course mortality rates would be down if doctors went on strike less surgery means less chance of anything happening and as stated in any surgery there are always risks especially when anesthesia is involved, but the doctor always states the risks.

  • megadon

    just conjecture, i’d like to see a real study to see if your thesis holds up.

  • Jeremy Wagon

    Not a thesis just common sense, though that’s hard to come by these days

  • Lou

    Yes, yea and yes.

    If enough parents REFUSE to visit the people HARMING our children the harming will stop or those doing the harm will go our of business. Either way we win.

    Better yet LEARN to treat your children YOURSELF; hey grandma did it.

  • disqus_k3oycamN0W

    Rather lack of common sense on your behalf. I can understand when people who lack access to information are brainwashed, but you came to the website that tells the truth, gives access to independent university research, to information that Sebelius (Obama’s Secretary of Health) told mainstream media to suppress, by her own admission; and you sill prefer to keep your your head in the sand.
    Well, it is a choice. There are enough sites, set by pharma, which feed fake studies, like those written by CDC star “scientist” and prolific vaccine researcher turned thief Poul Thorsen; or like CDC own autism study signed by CDC top brass, Coleen Boyle and others, that was proved completely fake. Those sites are set for people who do not want to educate themselves, and you are welcome to join them.

  • Lou

    “If parents are given poor information and very few facts, how can they ever make an informed decision about vaccinations?”

    Humans have faced this type problem for their entire existence. We usually choose to do NOTHING until we are SURE it is safe and effective. “Vaccination” is neither. “Vaccination” is being pushed on us by people who have grievously lied to us in the past about “vaccination”.

  • J.D.

    What year do you think it is right now? Judging by your citations from several decades ago, I’m not quite sure you are aware of the date.

    More importantly, why on earth would you try to dispute a tetanus vaccine? Would you ever ask your doctor to suture a deep cut in your skin but tell him you don’t want a tetanus vaccine? Just curious.

  • J.D.

    So just to be clear, you think that websites stocked with relevant accurate information about today’s health data are bad, but a site like this using 20 year old garbage is a great source for education?

  • J.D.

    You gave up a nursing degree just before graduating because of an outdated 20 year old article?

  • Wtoles

    No, looking at the bigger picture, I could not live with following protocols that cause injury and death regularly. I could do everything ‘by the book’, and still someone could die. I can operate much more safely, and statistically cause less harm, by going into Occupational Therapy.

  • jen3ric

    I have one child that was vaccinated up until age two. She was then and still now struggles with upper respiratory problems 16 years later! I have another child who was never vaccinated and after twelve years has never had to go to the doctor. There is something to be said about the dangers and consequences of vaccines. There is also something to be said about taking your health into your own hands. Teach your children to take care of themselves. Diet, hygiene, and happiness creates a healthy body. Those who wish to give into the fear mongers take their own risk. I do not necessarily chastise those who wish to risk harm to their children with vaccines. I realize the pressures that doctors, media and family members put on new parents. It is simply a matter of asking people to dig under the pharmacological media thumb and not give in to fear alone. Read the not so mainstream information that IS out there. On a slightly different note, these vaccinating parents complain that my children put theirs at risk because they are not vaccinated. However, their children tend to be more sickly because their immune systems are shot because of shots. They send them to school with coughs and snotty noses to sit next to my child. Who is putting who at risk? … J.D. , try taking just one blinder off…

  • Stephanie

    Diet, hygiene and happiness won’t keep an unvaccinated person from catching something when a contagious person sneezes on them in passing.

    If this “not-so-mainstream information” is so true, why hasn’t it become well known if it is factual and proven?

    Do you not have a good understanding of how the human immune system works? Clearly not. Immunizations do not cause one’s immune system to become “shot because of shots”.

    Here you go, human immunity for dummies:
    1. Your body is exposed to a pathogen.
    2. Your body forms antibodies against that pathogen.
    3. When your body is exposed again to that same pathogen again, the antibodies that were previously formed fight the illness and you don’t become sick.

    Have you not heard of “herd immunity”. Be thankful that the majority of us choose to vaccinate, or as you said “risk harm to our children”. When the majority of a population is vaccinated, they also provide protection to those who fall into categories that are contraindicated to receive immunizations.

  • Stephanie

    And what is your degree in Lowell? Where did you learn to research and site such bogus information?

  • J.D.

    You think vaccines caused your daughter to have upper respiratory problems? What makes you actually come to that conclusion? Because you made a comparison against one other child? That’s not how smart people find answers. We look at hundreds or thousands of comparisons.

    So you say I have blinders. My educated conclusions are drawn from evidence from around the world. Meanwhile you make random assumptions based on your observation of two children. And despite your vastly limited information, you think I have blinders? That’s quite amusing.

    Here’s the problem though: your first child would have had upper respiratory issues regardless of whether she was vaccinated or not.

  • J.D.

    The problem is you don’t actually point out evidence of vaccine failures. You point to opinion pieces. The rest of the world looks for evidence based on actual case-control large scale numbers, and you give opinion pieces and believe them to be infallible truth. This is why your stance is ignored in the rest of the world.

  • J.D.

    Yes. You could also cause less harm in the world by never leaving your house. Some people just aren’t built to be the ones running towards those most in need of help.

  • AutismDad

    A simple statement from a simple mind. Tell us too that ingesting a substance and injecting a substance are exactly the same too. I’m waiting….I like to start my day with a good laugh.

  • AutismDad

    Tell us why autism has spread around the globe at the same time? Don’t hold your breath folks this clown won’t have an answer.

  • AutismDad

    If given the truth they wouldn’t. Information is used to make money and as social control. We hear how awful China and Russian COMMIES keep information from their people, when every country does it. Does anyone think the USA would EVER admit vaccines cause autism? They have already seen how the public has reacted in smaller numbers, but to admit would have a drastic effect on vaccination and Corporate profits.

  • AutismDad

    Here’s the problem. It appears vaccines help..APPEARS. It appears…APPEARS their adverse effects maim and kill. So where do you go from there? Is collateral damage OK? It is as long as its not your child right?

  • AutismDad

    Common sense? snicker. A legend in your own mind

  • AutismDad

    LINKS to these sites PLEASE!!!

  • AutismDad

    Where are they then MR Know F All

  • AutismDad

    Obviously from main stream medicine and main stream media like you.

  • AutismDad

    Spoken like a true POS

  • AutismDad

    Vaccines are an experiment, a hypothetical intervention. By accepting it you accept the risk according to vac pushers who want to take away your right to compensation and litigation.

  • AutismDad

    I’ve read 3/4 of a million consumers die each year in the USA from medical treatment. There’s a term it.

  • AutismDad

    Sorry it won’t. Government will and has intervened to the point of calling parents child abusers for not vaccinating. They use schools to corral children instead of other ways. Parental rights are being eroded and that leaves vulnerable children alone with adults that intimidate them into accepting shots.

  • AutismDad

    Its more than information they lack, its courage too. The majority are passive and mentally lazy. They care more about TV, and their pets than many other important issues. They are only human. Pathetically human. Vaccines the opiate of the sheeple

  • Laney

    Thankyou superbeth, it is kind of you to respond to my post. I have tried to tell her about the exemption status in AZ, and have even taken the advice of Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips from vaccinerights.com. But sadly, she will not listen to me. Any time I try to talk to her about vaccines, she hangs up the phone on me. It’s just heartbreaking. I try to be so careful. When we visited her last year, I tried to talk with her husband about vaccines and he got up and left the table at a restaurant!!!
    The only thing I can think, is that these parents inherently KNOW these vaccines are toxic as hell, and THAT is why they cannot bear to discuss it. How heartbreaking this is. And one time she actually told me that you cannot get in any schools in AZ without showing them the actual vaccine record of your child. I know there are ways around it, but she will not listen. My poor grandbabies are constantly sick and she thinks it is normal. It breaks my heart ! ! ! ! And she and her husband are SO into organic foods and healthy lifestyles and home birthing and breastfeeding…..you would THINK they would have enough sense not to allow something like vaccines!!!
    I am so grateful for this website and for people like you who understand. Thankyou I hope your information will help someone who may be searching for what to do in AZ.
    Atty Phillips suggests using a religious waiver (regardless of your religion, including atheists) because that freedom is still protected under the constitution. The philosophical right can be revoked at any time, and you will be hard pressed to find a doctor who will write a medical waiver. They get ostracized by the medical community. There is something sick, sick, sick about the structure of our current medical model, and I dare to say, even “sinister”, that it would treat so called science like this. Again, I am grateful for this forum that we can share such important information.
    There is a great book on SCRIBD.com that is free called, “The Horrors of Vaccination” written back in the early 1900’s. I would encourage everyone to read it.

  • shulkman

    To: Christina England

    I’m curious… do you second guess your doctor on every topic? After all, if he says you have a suspicious lump and he recommends a mammogram, then isn’t that just him giving you false info in order to enrich himself. Or how about the doctor that says you have a large clot in your pulmonary artery and he needs to get in there and remove it before you die. Are you going to take his word for it, or are you going to argue, perhaps request a second opinion? Maybe that first doctor just needs to make a payment on his giant yacht that is filled with hookers and blow. You’re more than willing to put kids at risk… do you apply the same junk science to yourself?

  • shulkman

    Why has it? I don’t remember anyone in my schools with autism… Then, when Autism became the hot new diagnosis, I saw it applied to just about every kid who acted out, or didn’t act out, or talked back to mom, or didn’t talk back to mom. Heck, my sister tries to convince everyone that her son, my nephew, has ADHD or Autism…. But guess what? It was her sh**ty parenting that messed him up, pure and simple.

  • shulkman

    If schools want to allow non-vaccinated kids in class, fine. Put them in their own little leper colony. They shouldn’t be able to endanger other kids.

  • shulkman

    Aspirin only causes stomach bleeding when the patient is at risk for it, like when they have a preexisting ulcer. It doesn’t cause strokes, it prevents them…. same with pancreatic cancer. (50% less chance with low daily dose). Antidepressants…. you never know what you’re goona get with them. Some people do well, some people do badly, some people get no benefit at all. Statins “increase mortality and cause fibromyalgia?” That’s just wrong all over. Statins would only be bad for a patient with a shitty liver, thus why they test. And fibromyalgia? Never seen nor heard of any link there.

  • shulkman

    Half of Grandma’s kids died too.

  • AutismDad

    What a fool. Do you even know how autistic children behave? Unable to talk, think, sit still, seizure disorders, food intolerence, digestive issues, inability to sleep, they won’t eat, can’t learn. I guess to a clown like you they are like that because they have been diagnosed first. Its like the B.S. that autism numbers were always this high, it just wasn’t called autism. We needed genius doctors to finally diagnose little Jimmy before we realized he wasn’t normal. Hell we just used to raise them like average children and didn’t think the above list meant anything….DUH!!! Sounds like it was your parenting that was deficient and being your parents were probably related didn’t help.

  • AutismDad

    Stay on topic. Vaccines are not directly comparable to other illness or scenarios. Saying you can get killed crossing the street isn’t the same as being killed by a vaccine. But there’s always some goof that wants to imply they are the same thing.

  • joelsucks

    The amount of mercury you’ll ingest from fish throughout your life is incomparably higher than the amount you receiveD(because they no longer put mercury in vaccines) from one shot.Just because you have a kid with autism doesn’t mean you’re an expert and it sure as hell doesn’t make your opinion scientifically accurate.You are an expert in your son’s type of autism and nothing more.Fot more advanced opinions please go to med school and get a diploma before offering expert advice.It is your statement that is a simple statement from a simple mind.

  • joelsucks

    Please, Autism is the trendy diagnosis along with ADD these days.Wake up you moron, these days every parent who doesn’t want to deal with their spoiled brat pushes for an autism or ADD diagnosis.I’m still waiting to see that med school diploma that offers you such authority.

  • joelsucks

    Hey let’s stab your kid with a tethanos needle and see if he survives without the vaccine.You wanna try? Let’s test on your kid how well a healthy diet, good hygene and whatever homeopathic crap you probably support can help against tethanos.Let’s take your kid to a third world country and throw him in the middle of a bunch of kids with polio and see how resistant he is without anti-polio.1000 bucks says in both scenarios you’ll end up sobbing over your dead kid’s body.

  • joelsucks

    Here’s the link you moron: this article contains logic explanations backed up by tens of studies(done correctly on a broad number of children, unlike that pathetic study “dr” Wakefield did on those poor 9 kids) : http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/48/4/456.full

    Of course your narrow mind will find some shitty way to dispute this solid scientific evidence.Sorry about your child.Not that he has autism, that you’re his father.Poor child.

  • AutismDad

    Thanks for the good laugh. You totally suck too.

  • AutismDad

    You’re a stooge. well on your way to becoming mentally ill.

  • AutismDad

    You are mentally ill. seek help.

  • AutismDad

    Joel you have dirt for brains. Try catching up. Not only did Wakefield NOT do a vaccine study, it was 12 children. So retarded that you would use that as proof of no vaccine connection. And have you heard about Dr william Thompson a 20 year CDC vaccine researcher who confessed to covering up a connection to MERCK’S MMR and that CDC requested it be done. So Joel you fool , all your post are trash.

  • AutismDad
  • Andrew Lazarus

    On top of this excellent comment, autism is also correlated with older parents, which are more common today.

  • Andrew Lazarus

    Sobbing? Doubt it.

  • AutismDad

    Stooge alert A. L. is in the house

  • AutismDad

    No lets get you your meds and go back to your puzzle

  • AutismDad

    Sure D-bag. Any other immature things to say?